Sony posts "new features" video for Final Fantasy X| X2 HD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sony posts "new features" video for Final Fantasy X| X2 HD

User Info: gray_fox_00

gray_fox_00
3 years ago#41
Lord_Vishana posted...
I've been avidly encouraging people to give X-2 a chance since it was announced. I really love the game and people seemingly want to disregard it. X-2 has so much new content that it essentially makes it an entirely different game.

I was getting it along with X, but you convinced me to actually plan on redeeming the code and playing it
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

User Info: Boney00

Boney00
3 years ago#42
Anyone else actually tempted or already planning to buy both Vita and PS3 ports? It is nice having both version for the cross-save. I think of Metal Gear Solid 3 as a great example.
PSN, Steam and NNID: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964

User Info: CBASH13

CBASH13
3 years ago#43
Boney00 posted...
Anyone else actually tempted or already planning to buy both Vita and PS3 ports? It is nice having both version for the cross-save. I think of Metal Gear Solid 3 as a great example.

I'm thinking about it. I had the MGS HD collection on PS3 before I got the Vita then bought it again on Vita for this reason.

Now that I'll have the Vita when it drops, I might have to snatch up both.

Definitely getting the Vita version. FFX on the go? Count me in.
It is what it is

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
3 years ago#44
Are there any differences between the PS3 and Vita versions, other than X-2 being digital? The download size differences between the versions is enormous....
.Official leader of the Order of the Jar of Dirt. GT: Rider of Bears. NNID: LordOfTheHorde.

User Info: LinkMaster2703

LinkMaster2703
3 years ago#45
Boney00 posted...

Not even a little bit, the PS3 version is clearly superior.

WiiareVenom posted...
Are there any differences between the PS3 and Vita versions, other than X-2 being digital? The download size differences between the versions is enormous....

The PS3 version looks better, has X-2 on disc instead of digital, and comes with an artbook for the exact same price.
3DS friend code: 4081-5496-3475
PSN: C_Dalke

User Info: MamoruNoHakkyou

MamoruNoHakkyou
3 years ago#46
ThugETH posted...
Literally can't wait to get stuck into my favorite game ever all over again! Glad I kept my piggyback strategy guide!

Piggyback released a guide for that back then? All we got were Bradygames guides in the US afaik. Piggyback (from all I have seen... TR Legends, TR Underworld, MGS4, and the FF XIII guides) released things in a much better format than Bradygames. I know they released stuff for DQ VIII in the UK/EU or some such but again.. Brady in the US. :-(
Well as the author of several dozen cries for help, I know a good one when I hear one.

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
3 years ago#47
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Boney00 posted...

Not even a little bit, the PS3 version is clearly superior.

WiiareVenom posted...

The PS3 version looks better, has X-2 on disc instead of digital, and comes with an artbook for the exact same price.

Artbook too? I think I'll go PS3. Thanks for the info!
.Official leader of the Order of the Jar of Dirt. GT: Rider of Bears. NNID: LordOfTheHorde.

User Info: stawg007

stawg007
3 years ago#48
Looking forward to playing both

Will most likely skip every single cutscene I can in X2, damn the story was horse **** and the characters were just horrendous but thankfully I like the gameplay and this has a load of content I never got to play so whoop

User Info: MegaSlime

MegaSlime
3 years ago#49
Boney00 posted...

Stupid of me, but I never knew about cross-save from PS3 to Vita, only cross-buy. This idea now seems very tempting. Just making sure I got this correct. I can transfer the save file from my PS3 to Vita then play from where I left off from the PS3 on the Vita?
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure

User Info: Kyoshiro12345

Kyoshiro12345
3 years ago#50
XCrossYZ posted...
X-2 sucks. It was meant to draw in a bunch of pre-pubescent teenagers and sell as a fan service game.

However the battle system is a great homage to FF5 <_<

So much B.S. in this post
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sony posts "new features" video for Final Fantasy X| X2 HD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived