Media Create Week 10 - Sacrifices and Ghosts creep the sales (2)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Media Create Week 10 - Sacrifices and Ghosts creep the sales (2)

User Info: GameDesignerSage

GameDesignerSage
2 years ago#51
Wildboy9 posted...
Digital Sales are added to Media Create?

No, Media Create has been doing a separate list for digital sales, I think they release it monthly.

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
2 years ago#52
What you're missing is basic reading skills.
They did not say each game individually sells ~2:1 in terms of physical:digital.
They're saying cumulatively vita games have been 48% digital sales. They're counting ps1, PSM and psp games as vita games going by their initial statement that the vita has over 1000 games, making the 48% an inflated and pretty useless info.

Anyways, the article has nothing to do with Japan or digitital sale trends for individual games.
(message deleted)

User Info: Wildboy9

Wildboy9
2 years ago#54
Sonytendo already explained in a much nicer way, so your rude input was no longer needed Goodgrief. I am new here, so lambaste me for not being in the lingo some more why don't you?

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
2 years ago#55
Suck an egg

User Info: Sagadego

Sagadego
2 years ago#56
OhGoodGrief posted...
Suck an egg

it's nickpampers2 aka mark, don't bother wasting your time with him.
Now Playing:
Bravely Default: (3ds/ds) Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (ps vita) Dynasty warriors 6 special import .hack//Link. Warriors Orochi (psp)

User Info: Wildboy9

Wildboy9
2 years ago#57
GoodGrief insults me and Lambastes me, and Sagadego still feels the need to go into disk repeat mode when totally uncalled for. What he is saying is also a lie. Stay salty bro.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Media Create Week 10 - Sacrifices and Ghosts creep the sales (2)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived