currently have PS+, getting Vita in May, can i get free Vita games now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. currently have PS+, getting Vita in May, can i get free Vita games now?

User Info: dspmusik

dspmusik
3 years ago#1
i thought i read that by logging into the Sony Entertainment site i can queue up the free Vita games so when i do get a vita i'll have them. I have PS+ and don't plan on getting rid of it.
how do i go about it?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Streets Ahead:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
3 years ago#2
Yup. You can do it from a ps3 and probably a ps4 too. Let me know if you don't have the website and I will get you a link.

Add the game to your cart and check out for $0. Once the transaction is complete, Sony will send an email and the game will be in your download history or as long as you have ps+.

Something to consider, if you don't have a ps4 you can build up a collection of games now in case you ever decide to get one.
The Vita is a great system.

User Info: dspmusik

dspmusik
3 years ago#3
ok, i think i got it. i found where you can search for free vita games on the SEN site. i do have a PS4 (no PS3 though) and have really enjoyed the free games, and found things like Outlast that i would've never been interested in unless it was free.
i guess there were some great free games like Street Fighter i missed, but i'll keep a closer eye now.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Streets Ahead:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. currently have PS+, getting Vita in May, can i get free Vita games now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived