The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

PS+ for April = Velocity Ultra & Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PS+ for April = Velocity Ultra & Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD

User Info: gldoorii

gldoorii
3 years ago#1
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/28/playstation-plus-april-preview-arkham-city-mercenary-kings-and-more/
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix

User Info: GigaDogqHD

GigaDogqHD
3 years ago#2
lol
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane

User Info: JTStarkiller

JTStarkiller
3 years ago#3
Don't forget Stealth Inc. It's cross-buy, so you get the Vita version too.

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
3 years ago#4
Great games, got pixel junk day 1 and velocity ultra for $2 back on a sale, for ps3 im glad for arkham after playing s... origins I decided to replay asylum an had a great time, been wanting to get city now I wil
PSN:JustArc_ 3DS FC: 4527-9298-6268
Now playing:Toukiden, Mario Kart 7.

User Info: zezprah

zezprah
3 years ago#5
never buying another indie game again. bought the curve studios mega bundle and like a month later they give away 3/4 of the games for free on ps+. smh
she got a big booty so i call her big booty

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
3 years ago#6
zezprah posted...
never buying another indie game again. bought the curve studios mega bundle and like a month later they give away 3/4 of the games for free on ps+. smh

that sucks, I suggest getting em on sale
PSN:JustArc_ 3DS FC: 4527-9298-6268
Now playing:Toukiden, Mario Kart 7.

User Info: eugenius8

eugenius8
3 years ago#7
Here in the EU, we've got Hotline Miami and MotoGP13. Much better than the last couple of crappy months. Already got the former in the sale for a couple a quid last month but looking forward to MotoGP as I'm finding there's a lack of decent racing games on the Vita, hope it's good.

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
3 years ago#8
I swear.. no more indie games on Vita for me either lol I'm sick of spending money on them only for them to become free later. :/ At least I can try that stealth inc game though lol
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: mitsuro72

mitsuro72
3 years ago#9
Indie.... indie.... indie.... playing indie games on my INDIEstation 4 and INDIEstation vita!

User Info: Boney00

Boney00
3 years ago#10
JTStarkiller posted...
Don't forget Stealth Inc. It's cross-buy, so you get the Vita version too.

Good there's one game I didn't already own. I need to stop buying games and wait for them to come to PS+.
PSN, Steam and NNID: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PS+ for April = Velocity Ultra & Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived