Would You Like To See Metal Gear Solid 4 coming to Psvita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Would You Like To See Metal Gear Solid 4 coming to Psvita?

User Info: ewerton18

ewerton18
3 years ago#41
carsauce posted...
Less lighting , less color, movies in short form, graphics toned down

This can work

Did you already saw the video?
It's run greatly and smooth,look for it
everyone love video game Psn:Ewerton_us

User Info: YAMI_ANUBIS_X

YAMI_ANUBIS_X
3 years ago#42
At least Kojima worked on GZ, while he just supervised MGS4 but a portable mgs4 means I'd play it more unlike ps3, which I barely play, first 2 chapters are good cause there open and remind me of 1 and part of 2 and GZ, while the rest of the chapters were meh, even Shadow Moses was meh, didn't like all the damn robots. You can tell GZ was worked on by Kojima, I mean he worked on all of it, not portions of it.

Ground Zeroes reminds me of MGS2 Tanker, wonder if TPP will be more like the Plant section, I wish Kojimas promise of future Kojima Production games coming to Vita stayed true but it didn't. He lied like a rug.

Here's links that future Kojima production games were supposed to come to vita, only game that did it was mgs HD collection, it had potential, a shame really cause I was looking forward towards ZOE collection and GZ on the go.

http://gamerant.com/kojima-ps-vita-future-titles-tao-90504/

http://www.ps3center.net//news/5168/kojipro-all-future-titles-to-have-psvita-versions/
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
3DS FC:1891-1173-7323 Name YamiAnubiX

User Info: Alter_Nayte

Alter_Nayte
3 years ago#43
Mgs4 is a bloated game file size wise so I don't why people keep pointing to that. Same with titanfall, with its its 35GB of audio.

Like some posters have said, a new Acid game would be much more welcome

User Info: Exceed20XX

Exceed20XX
3 years ago#44
Reverted_Pikkon posted...
I'd take a new AC!D or Peace Walker 2 over MGS4.

I'd go that route. We already have 4 MG ports between what the HD Collection brought, I'd like to get a more tailored for Vita/new experience next.
-Be attitude for gains, Frog blast the vent core-
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Would You Like To See Metal Gear Solid 4 coming to Psvita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived