What Vita game deserves a sequel the most?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What Vita game deserves a sequel the most?

User Info: kishnabe

kishnabe
3 years ago#21
Gravity Rush 2 Is in the making. Silent HIll is coming out with 2 new games for the Vita.

Soul Sacrifice Delta, and Toukiden is getting an upgrade...maybe will come to the west.

I want a third part to 999--> Zero Escape Story.

User Info: dude_meister512

dude_meister512
3 years ago#22
kishnabe posted...
Gravity Rush 2 Is in the making. Silent HIll is coming out with 2 new games for the Vita.

Soul Sacrifice Delta, and Toukiden is getting an upgrade...maybe will come to the west.

I want a third part to 999--> Zero Escape Story.

The Silent Hill games aren't new. They're PSP games being added to the store.

User Info: dude_meister512

dude_meister512
3 years ago#23
Lord_Vishana posted...
dude_meister512 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Demon Gaze, Dragon's Crown and Silent Hill: Book of Memories.

The latter will unfortunately never happen because the Silent Hill "fans" tore that game a new one.

The disdain that the majority of "true" Silent Hill fans have for the game is depressiing. It didn't desecrate the series. It actually reimagined it in a really unique way. It's a really underrated gem that more people should look into. I'm glad that there's some of us who appreciate it. :-)

People cry foul at change all the time and it's getting ridiculous. It happened with Book of Memories. It happened with DmC. It happened with Metal Gear Rising and to a lesser extent, it happened with Tomb Raider. It is pretty depressing that people think trying new things means a game shouldn't exist as part of that franchise.

User Info: itis41269

itis41269
3 years ago#24
Im sure Gravity rush will get a sequel but id like to see Unit 13 get one as well
Nintendo puts the F between the Wii and the U......
PSN:whatitis4u/friend code:0834-1025-1958/GT:XwhatitisX

User Info: twadepsvita

twadepsvita
3 years ago#25
It might have been mentioned but i think Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock deserves a sequel. The ending of it isn't actually completed and they left it open for a sequel as they had plans for it but there hasn't been any announcement. Apparently they didn't want to do a sequel as it didn't sell enough but it was meant to be the first in a series of games. It should get a sequel as it would be so awesome to all of us Whovians that own a Vita. Also Zero Escape 3 needs to come out as that would be amazing too.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: FeiBenares

FeiBenares
3 years ago#26
Gravity Rush
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh

User Info: gadgaurd

gadgaurd
3 years ago#27
kabutokouji posted...
sockesocke posted...
soul sacrifice
toukiden
gravity rush

Sould sacrifice ha s a sequel, it includes the original game in it, and that's why they are calling it an expansion. agree on toukiden, but not a fan of gravity Daze.

That's not a sequel.
Vesna esta holicia.
Toukiden: "Dynasty Warriors without the jump button."-Miu-san.

User Info: alexg1989

alexg1989
3 years ago#28
Gravity Rush, but we already know its getting a sequel so in that case, Gravity Rush 2 deserves a sequel... :)

but aside from that, I hope we see a new Metal Gear... Kojima does seem to have a fondness for portables, particularly Sony handhelds. As far as original games go, the PSP did get more Metal Gear love than the PS3... 2 Metal Gear Acid games, and 2 full Metal Gear games, while the PS3 got 2 full Metal Gear games and one spin off...

Vita also already has MGS2 and 3 on it so I'm hoping we see something original in the near future.
HAIL SATAN! Satan is my lord & savior. All others are false idols.
I didn't adapt to the darkness. The darkness adapted to me.

User Info: alamazing1234

alamazing1234
3 years ago#29
Uncharted and Killzone so much. The former in particular. Imagine how glorious GA2 would be if it was as much a leap from GA as Uncharted 2 was from 1.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What Vita game deserves a sequel the most?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived