New Vita buyers: Would you have still bought Vita Slim if it weren't for BL2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Vita buyers: Would you have still bought Vita Slim if it weren't for BL2?

User Info: Kazuhira07

Kazuhira07
3 years ago#41
When I bought the AC III Bundle I had no interest in the game. So I'm sure there are plenty of people
PSN: Kazuhira07

User Info: tokeiozu

tokeiozu
3 years ago#42
Yup, almost bought an import Slim months ago but really wanted to support the US market and finally have a US Vita so cross is Yes instead of No like on my HK Launch Vita :)
PS Vita USB charging fixed: http://bit.ly/vitausb

User Info: Mitsumanic

Mitsumanic
3 years ago#43
BL2, despite having played it 6 times already, pushed me over the edge to buy the slim. The slim model itself and all the free games were main selling points though.

User Info: TriangularTwig

TriangularTwig
3 years ago#44
Yes. my decision to buy a vita happened a few days before the bundle was announced so I decided to wait for it, otherwise I would have gotten a Vita a few months ago.

User Info: JaimeAstin

JaimeAstin
3 years ago#45
No... Was never interested in a vita. Cross save and borderlands 2 drew me in... Now that I have one, I am happy for it for more than bl2.

Indie games and re-releases of games I never played are enticing.

Loving the 2000 vita and now I will be buying a mother card

User Info: nouseravailable

nouseravailable
3 years ago#46
acerola-orion posted...
therealpokenar posted...
elmars369 posted...
Raven_Shikumi posted...
Zero interest in Borderlands 2.
Programming for android is the art of filling xml...

User Info: ThePurelife

ThePurelife
3 years ago#47
I bought the slim to buy the slim. I sold my Borderlands 2 code, was never big on the franchise regardless of the reviews.

I AM however very excited for the great wave of Summertime indies coming and still bustin' through Persona 4G

User Info: 39_Miku

39_Miku
3 years ago#48
I wouldn't pick Slim either way, and Borderlands 2 is a reason NOT to get it instead.
Because I'd rather have the Vita box include a game I care about.
Dislike. Hate. It hates humans. We'll get along.

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
3 years ago#49
I have a Vita, and while the upgrade seems nice, I haven't bought one because of Borderlands 2. I refuse to pay $40 extra for a crap port of a game I already played on PS3 when it was newly released.

Sony, where's that $160 stand-alone Vita Slim?
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Vita buyers: Would you have still bought Vita Slim if it weren't for BL2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived