So now that we've had time with out Golden Week purchases...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So now that we've had time with out Golden Week purchases...

User Info: zezprah

zezprah
3 years ago#11
got tactics ogre and vagrant story (i know these aren't actually part of the golden week sale... but they were still on sale so w/e)

tactics ogre is pretty awesome but vagrant story hasnt aged well lol dem pixelz
worst poster on gamefaqs

User Info: loki00_00

loki00_00
3 years ago#12
I finally picked up Ys, and was underwhelmed by it. I picked up Metal Gear HD and found it to be incredibly fun. I also bought Infamous Second Son which is enjoyable and relaxing. Since its such a short game I'm playing as a completionist. I haven't even started the story mission and instead I'm just taking over the island. Finally got through Chapter 2 of Corpse Party, that is quickly becoming one of my favorite games. I'm glad I got Ys at a steal, but metal gear was the unexpected Gem of the sale. I also bought Daylight and I don't hate it as much as other people. It's scary, and interesting. I like the weird environments. Just wish the enemies were less gamebreakinglycheap.
The official Oni of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
3 years ago#13
kishnabe posted...
Sorcery Saga was not on sale :(.....I am going to wait for it be super cheap.

Sorcery Saga was part of the surprise flash sale (I think); I got it for $25.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
3 years ago#14
Muramasa and Ys. Muramasa is okay so far I guess, but I doubt I'll finish it. It is getting boring.

I have yet to try Ys.

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
3 years ago#15
Nothing, Already own or don't want.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3DS- 3308-4618-5127

User Info: gadgaurd

gadgaurd
3 years ago#16
Nnamz posted...
Muramasa and Ys. Muramasa is okay so far I guess, but I doubt I'll finish it. It is getting boring.

I have yet to try Ys.

Ys is pretty much on the same level, imo. I enjoy both on their hardest difficulties.
Vesna esta holicia.
Toukiden: "Dynasty Warriors without the jump button."-Miu-san.

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
3 years ago#17
Got Ys, Muramasa and MGS.. probably shouldn't have.. I bet they're PS+ material this year (NA account).

Oh well.. I just got too compulsive.. I do have a backlog before these purchases.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So now that we've had time with out Golden Week purchases...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived