Finally found one...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Finally found one...

User Info: Yuniuninuniun

Yuniuninuniun
3 years ago#11
I have no case and my vita is flawless, try just taking care of your things and you should be just fine. And save $20 for another game
Friendly reminder to never play a game published by PWE (Perfect World Entertainment)

User Info: Garage_Man

Garage_Man
3 years ago#12
Yuniuninuniun posted...
I have no case and my vita is flawless, try just taking care of your things and you should be just fine. And save $20 for another game

This. Mine is 8 months old now and looks brand new. Never put in a case. This includes the back.

I do however cheat :p. I use the stand it comes with.

User Info: kennydang

kennydang
3 years ago#13
Garage_Man posted...
Yuniuninuniun posted...

This. Mine is 8 months old now and looks brand new. Never put in a case. This includes the back.

I do however cheat :p. I use the stand it comes with.

do u got a screen protector?

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
3 years ago#14
Man that would've been an epic journey for a VITA xD 10 miles :)

User Info: shauntennine

shauntennine
3 years ago#15
Nice, TC. Glad to have another excited vita owner here on the boards. A lot of people talk trash about AC Liberation, but as a huge AC fan, I enjoyed it. It's not the best AC, but it's fun for what it is. Plus it's number III, so it plays similar to the console version of AC III, which a lot of people (myself included) considered that the worst entry in the series.

Also, I've gotten so many games from PS+ and purchasing digital that I had to make a list in a word document so I could keep track of them all and not forget about any.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Finally found one...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived