how long before p4g actually let's me play

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. how long before p4g actually let's me play

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
3 years ago#51
Scarecrow1711 posted...
How the heck does someone die at the first boss?

By assuming it's the type of game where you can just auto attack all the time.
Fall 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; 2015: Persona 5 for PS3
It's happening! It's happening!!

User Info: Bleachfreak7

Bleachfreak7
3 years ago#52
At least it was only 30 minutes of cutscenes that I believe you can fast forward through. In P3 I did nearly 5 hours of grinding without saving and then got hit by a mudo spell. Had to redo it all.
3DS: 3437-3085-0365
Currently playing: Danganronpa: THH, Starcraft 2, and Watch Dogs

User Info: Plutiasdoll

Plutiasdoll
3 years ago#53
Bleachfreak7 posted...
At least it was only 30 minutes of cutscenes that I believe you can fast forward through. In P3 I did nearly 5 hours of grinding without saving and then got hit by a mudo spell. Had to redo it all.

Ahhh those were the days! When you can plow your way through an onslought of enemies only to have 1 encounter decimate all your progress.
Loyal servant of Plutia-sama and Blanc-sama.
Neptune is my little neppermint pattie. Also, I love pizza rolls.

User Info: pigzigaccount6

pigzigaccount6
3 years ago#54
pretty sure i died twice on the first boss
on hard
BEASTモードPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG

User Info: shadowenclave47

shadowenclave47
3 years ago#55
Plutiasdoll posted...
Bleachfreak7 posted...

Ahhh those were the days! When you can plow your way through an onslought of enemies only to have 1 encounter decimate all your progress.

Im still playing P3 and so far i am lucky enough to have not have it happen to me. I still have all 10 of my revive thingys.
Hyperdimension Neptunia is my favorite JRPG series this/last gen! srs
Currently playing: P3 FES, P4G, HDN Victory, Final Fantasy 9

User Info: jb08045

jb08045
3 years ago#56
shadowenclave47 posted...
Plutiasdoll posted...
Bleachfreak7 posted...

Im still playing P3 and so far i am lucky enough to have not have it happen to me. I still have all 10 of my revive thingys.

lucky. i first went through in normal. did some grinding and stuff only to be wiped out because the enemey either exploted my weakness, or casted a light/dark spell on me
3DS - 1118-0350-6268 RK9 is OP: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68318433
MAL: http://myanimelist.net/profile/J_B

User Info: shadowenclave47

shadowenclave47
3 years ago#57
jb08045 posted...
shadowenclave47 posted...
Plutiasdoll posted...
Bleachfreak7 posted...

lucky. i first went through in normal. did some grinding and stuff only to be wiped out because the enemey either exploted my weakness, or casted a light/dark spell on me

I played on easy because i suck and i get nervous every time an enemy uses a Dark/Light attack on me especially on the MC. (luckilly it has always failed on the MC)
Hyperdimension Neptunia is my favorite JRPG series this/last gen! srs
Currently playing: P3 FES, P4G, HDN Victory, Final Fantasy 9
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. how long before p4g actually let's me play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived