So why do people not like 10-2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So why do people not like 10-2?

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
2 years ago#41
Last good FF was IX

User Info: Compass

Compass
2 years ago#42
TerryJ999 posted...
The only great thing about that game was the opening credits.

Hell yes. Opening credits were so good. They belong in another game quite frankly.

Rosencroitz posted...
X-2 is better than X by far. Though, that isn't saying a whole lot.

This.

User Info: Ooseye

Ooseye
2 years ago#43
badboy posted...
Other than that, the game actually has better gameplay than the first one, but the story is not as good.

Which is saying a lot since X's story was nothing to brag about.
PLAYING: Bayonetta, Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City & Parasite Eve

User Info: TJT13

TJT13
2 years ago#44
INKU48 posted...
You play as girls. Stupid as it may sound, I think this is part of the "problem" for some people.

Not anymore, for instance a large part of the game for me was spent with creatures.
PSN: TJT13. If you request me tell me where you found my ID

User Info: S1lver_Bullet

S1lver_Bullet
2 years ago#45
WhyitEarp posted...
Last good FF was IX

yeah, it's surprising how that ridiculous character design could win me over because the story and flow were great

yeah, FF X-2 concert thing is stupid. I think it fails because it's supposed to be a fun story then it tries to hard to be serious. The battle system is awesome, beautiful and quick even addicting sometimes. One of the non action RPG battle that I can enjoy

User Info: IHeartJessAlba

IHeartJessAlba
2 years ago#46
Best gameplay of any FF I've ever played. Absolute worst plot. It felt little-kiddish, very girly (edit: not that there's anything inherently wrong with girls/girly things, it's just not what I was looking for in a sequel to FFX), extremely poorly acted, and just everything about the game besides the battles felt just awful.

Job mechanics were cool, but the fact that it was designed so a bunch of creepy otaku's could play dress-up just soured me.

X itself wasn't really even a good game. Solid gameplay, and great world-building, but almost everything else was complete trash.

I never got more than 1/3rd of the way through X-2 and have zero desire to see any more. Take the gameplay and copypasta it wholesale into an actually good plot, and I'll be happy.
psn - wokeupinapanic

WhyitEarp
2 years ago#47
Good to see other people realize X was garbage too

User Info: deaththekidd666

deaththekidd666
2 years ago#48
I'm not even half way done with X-1 and I freaking HATE tidus.
PSN: OneWingedTerror --- 3DS FC: 4227-0913-2917

User Info: Compass

Compass
2 years ago#49
X was horrendous.

WhyitEarp
2 years ago#50
Amen! Terrible characters, cringe worthy moments, bad story telling, too linear, did I mention Tidus being the worst protagonist ever!?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So why do people not like 10-2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived