So why do people not like 10-2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So why do people not like 10-2?

User Info: Compass

Compass
3 years ago#51
You didn't have to.

Soundtrack was crap, too. The whole kit and caboodle was a disaster.

User Info: Null_Gain

Null_Gain
3 years ago#52
I had thought of trying X2 back on the PS2, but once I heard that the goal of the girls was to bring back Tidus, I ran in the other direction.
I'm pretty sure Strip Clubs do not provide sexual content. They are just there to dance for amusement -furygods

User Info: Devil_wings00

Devil_wings00
3 years ago#53
It was targeted at a very specific audience that just wasn't me. Sitting through the dialogue/cutscenes was like being slowly tortured. That said the battle system is one of best around which really annoys me because I just couldn't stand all the elements wrapped around that great system.

It's a game I played through once and enjoyed well enough due to the game play but it's not an experience I wish go back to due to story/characters.
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz
R9 290

User Info: Garage_Man

Garage_Man
3 years ago#54
__starsnostars posted...
Tidus is the best protagonist in the final fantasy universe. A FFX game without him is not worth playing.

Umm...no. Within the first 2 hours I had to stop playing for now. he didn't seem cool in the SLIGHTEST sense.

User Info: shag777

shag777
3 years ago#55
Honestly, i find tidus a good character. Mind, it's nothing like cloud or cecil and kain (best characters ever imo), but it's a pretty good protagonist. Sure, it may be annoying at times but guys, it's a kid lol. Other than that,i find X is a great rpg, very solid battle system, nice world and story (it's personal, i think), lots of stuff to do. And yeah, i agree with who says it's linear, i miss the good ol'world map, but is still really enjoyable. I haven't finished the game yet, so my opinions on the game may change, but for now i love it.
Currently playing: Rayman Origins, Ragnarok Odyssey, Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut and waiting for Freedom Wars and SAO: HF
Psn id-->Shagrath96

User Info: Ooseye

Ooseye
3 years ago#56
shag777 posted...
Mind, it's nothing like cloud or cecil and kain (best characters ever imo),

Seriously? No really, seriously?
PLAYING: Bayonetta, Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City & Parasite Eve

User Info: S1lver_Bullet

S1lver_Bullet
3 years ago#57
Ooseye posted...
shag777 posted...
Mind, it's nothing like cloud or cecil and kain (best characters ever imo),

Seriously? No really, seriously?

the only mc with fun and real character is Zidane. Others are just emo, cool guy wannabe or just your generic RPG hero

User Info: Ooseye

Ooseye
3 years ago#58
If were talking about VII and up sure, but not the classic FF's.
PLAYING: Bayonetta, Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City & Parasite Eve

User Info: Akane1412

Akane1412
3 years ago#59
For me the reason is that I hate Yuna, I dislike Riku, I feel like punching Pain and I like my FFs to have male main characters only.
Plus X had a great ending I still see no reason to continue it, but I guess it was just so guys could see the girls with less clothes.

I would have liked X-2 to be about Braska, Jecht and Auron, that would have been fun to play since their trip, the small hints of it we saw, seemed to have been a blast of fun situations.
3DS Friend Code: 2664-2314-5716
PSN: Akane1412
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So why do people not like 10-2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived