I really hope Vita gets some spotlight at Gamescom!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I really hope Vita gets some spotlight at Gamescom!

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
3 years ago#1
I'm really expecting maybe five minutes on the platform, but hopefully it will be worthwhile. Vita sells ok in Europe, and is hot in Japan, so I think Vita will still be supported. I expect to hear news on a new bundle with MineCraft, lower memory cards, and one new game announcement. I also expect to hear more indie games that will be on Vita, PS4, and PS3. I really hope they throw us a bone and announce something i didn't see coming.
Most WANTED: Zelda WiiU, Captain Toad, Hyrule Warriors, Smash bros WiiU/3DS, Freedom Wars, NBA 2K15, Assassins Creed Unity, Far Cry 3, Professor Layton vs AT
(message deleted)

User Info: ZeroCharge

ZeroCharge
3 years ago#3
Me too. I should be getting my Vita in the mail soon (It's been over a damn week and a half) and I want a nice collection of games. Hopefully most of them get released as physical copies, I hate digital.
Cougar Archon Mid-Tower | SABERTOOTH Z97 MK I | Core i7 4770k @ 4GHz | H80i | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866 | 2-way SLI MSI GTX 760 4GB | Corsair AX1200 | Win7

User Info: Mivo

Mivo
3 years ago#4
Are the R&C and Pets bundles available yet? If not, that may be what they announce as far as bundles in Europe go, though a Minecraft one would be awesome.

Other than that, we'll see. I really don't feel starved for Vita games, but I like Japanese and quirky games.

andizzle29662
3 years ago#5
Mivo posted...
Are the R&C and Pets bundles available yet? If not, that may be what they announce as far as bundles in Europe go, though a Minecraft one would be awesome.

Other than that, we'll see. I really don't feel starved for Vita games, but I like Japanese and quirky games.

It blows my mind that Sony has yet to give North America and Europe more Vita colors! If Sony were smart, a pink Vita bundled with Vita pets would do well. PSP had multiple bundles and colors.
Most WANTED: Zelda WiiU, Captain Toad, Hyrule Warriors, Smash bros WiiU/3DS, Freedom Wars, NBA 2K15, Assassins Creed Unity, Far Cry 3, Professor Layton vs AT

User Info: Ooseye

Ooseye
3 years ago#6
Hopefully 5 seconds will suffice for you TC.
PLAYING: Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City & Parasite Eve

andizzle29662
3 years ago#7
Ooseye posted...

No, only 10 seconds will!

User Info: Enobmah_Shards

Enobmah_Shards
3 years ago#8
andizzle29662 posted...
Ooseye posted...

No, only 10 seconds will!

I second this.
3DS FC:4468-1036-4376;Simulator
In every possible way, the internet always wins!

User Info: Sami1000

Sami1000
3 years ago#9
It will be ignored like always. Handful of low budget indie titles, and that's it. My expectations couldn't go any lower, but this is Vita we're talking about so i might hit new low.

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
3 years ago#10
Yeah, they'll show 30 seconds of PS Now half-assed working on it and do fake applause.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I really hope Vita gets some spotlight at Gamescom!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived