Didn't we get squat during the main TGS conference last year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Didn't we get squat during the main TGS conference last year?

User Info: Phloyd456

Phloyd456
2 years ago#11
Gravity Rush 2 tease. That's all I remember.

User Info: halfelven23

halfelven23
2 years ago#12
drake02412 posted...
Apocalypsah posted...
Yes there was.

not really. there was the pre-TGS thing, and that was it. anyways, and insider said that we'll see more announcements during TGS, so there's some hope. I heard he is trustworthy

there was another conference last year, similar as the pre TGS one but with chinese.....it was focused for the china/hongkong/taiwan market
PSN ID: Gogunners23

User Info: Apocalypsah

Apocalypsah
2 years ago#13
drake02412 posted...
Apocalypsah posted...
Yes there was.

not really. there was the pre-TGS thing, and that was it. anyways, and insider said that we'll see more announcements during TGS, so there's some hope. I heard he is trustworthy

There were a couple of games announced + Vita Slim and Vita TV during the pre-show and the main one only showed a Gravity Rush 2 tease, so there were 2 conferences, it's just that nothing new was announced during the second one.
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=yasume ~ PSN ID: Yasume90 ~ Steam ID: Yasume ~ 3DS FC: 0173-1277-5074
Now playing ~ Ys: Memories of Celceta
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Didn't we get squat during the main TGS conference last year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived