New vita owner. Got some questions!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New vita owner. Got some questions!

User Info: Mr_Molotove

Mr_Molotove
5 months ago#1
So far i really dog this system. Already down loaded a bunch of stuff. So I have 125 mb left, is that enough to have left? Or should I free up some some?

User Info: J_B

J_B
5 months ago#2
Vita has internal ram iirc so the space left on your card doesn't matter unless you don't have enough for saves but you should
jb08045.deviantart.com/art/Madoka-s-Dinner-513761540 -Out weeb me
Ever reject your Senran's kiss? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifIlTOi7qg4
(message deleted)

User Info: Mr_Molotove

Mr_Molotove
5 months ago#4
Okay so I just dont pass a certain threshold? Is there a minimum amount of space to leave free?Just want to get a straight answer. Couldnt find one anywhere.

User Info: cyniclese_25

cyniclese_25
5 months ago#5
Mr_Molotove posted...
Okay so I just dont pass a certain threshold? Is there a minimum amount of space to leave free?Just want to get a straight answer. Couldnt find one anywhere.

Honestly, I'd upgrade. You might want DLC down the line (a lot of DLC is free), games you bought might need updating, or maybe they'll be a sweet deal on the PS store. Just my opinion tho.

User Info: EcchiSaberUnit

EcchiSaberUnit
5 months ago#6
>new vita owner

mistakes were made

User Info: 39_Miku

39_Miku
5 months ago#7
^yeah. You.
Dislike. Hate. It hates humans. We'll get along.

User Info: Pinbb96

Pinbb96
5 months ago#8
EcchiSaberUnit posted...
>new vita owner

mistakes were made

No,you are the mistake.Hating it as much as you can,you still can't deny it is the most powerful handheld as of now.

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
4 months ago#9
Pinbb96 posted...
No,you are the mistake.Hating it as much as you can,you still can't deny it is the most powerful handheld as of now.

Except the Switch.

Mr_Molotove posted...

That's fine. As long as you have space for saves, you're okay. There should be no impact on performance.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

User Info: EcchiSaberUnit

EcchiSaberUnit
4 months ago#10
Pinbb96 posted...
EcchiSaberUnit posted...
>new vita owner

mistakes were made

>Vita most powerful handheld as of now.

Vita fanboy epic fail 101.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New vita owner. Got some questions!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived