New vita owner. Got some questions!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New vita owner. Got some questions!

User Info: Draygonix

Draygonix
4 months ago#11
Mr_Molotove posted...
So far i really dog this system. Already down loaded a bunch of stuff. So I have 125 mb left, is that enough to have left? Or should I free up some some?

The real question is, what model of vita do you have?

I think people are just assuming that you have the 2000 model,
but if you have the 1000 then you don't have that extra GB of internal space.

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
4 months ago#12
Draygonix posted...

Even the 2000 doesn't have the extra GB of internal space. I am assuming that's what he's doing, but if you have a memory card inserted, then you don't use the 2000's 1GB internal card at all.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

User Info: Draygonix

Draygonix
4 months ago#13
Shaded_Phoenix posted...
Draygonix posted...

Even the 2000 doesn't have the extra GB of internal space. I am assuming that's what he's doing, but if you have a memory card inserted, then you don't use the 2000's 1GB internal card at all.

That's possible,I mean judging by the fact that he hasn't mentioned anything about owning a memory card.

User Info: Blackaddar

Blackaddar
4 months ago#14
Stay away from these boards. They are cancer, as you can probably tell from the comments.

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
4 months ago#15
Sorry the trolls are crapping up your topic, TC. I'm glad you're enjoying your new Vita. Being that low on space probably won't work for you long-term, for the reasons listed above, but you can always put off freeing up space if it works for you for the time being.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New vita owner. Got some questions!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived