I'm sick of the vita.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I'm sick of the vita.

User Info: Kamiya_Kun

Kamiya_Kun
4 months ago#1
Many games are being/were compromised because of vita. Valkyria Revolution is the latest example, the graphics manage to be worse overall on the PS4 than the first VC game and the latter came out years ago ffs. This also limits the potential and does more harm than good to a lot of games.

Think I'm lying? Just look at the likes of Disgaea 5, vita could never pull those visuals with 90+ Enemies on screen and in 60 fps to boot. Thank God NIS choose to develop it for the PS4.

I'm pretty sick of devs using the "b-b-but it's to ensure parity!" excuse because of the system.

Other examples of wasted potential include: Grand Kingdom, YS VIII, Tokyo Xanadu Ex, Nights of Azure, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters and many more.

User Info: Raidens_Revenge

Raidens_Revenge
4 months ago#2
Kamiya_Kun posted...
Valkyria Revolution is the latest example

Uh....what?!?
Shin Megami hentai
The true goddess of Hentai

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
4 months ago#3
Troll Alert! Troll Alert!
http://i.imgur.com/z945MjU.jpg

User Info: Gotrys

Gotrys
4 months ago#4
http://i.imgur.com/Mop3wpr.gif

User Info: Kamiya_Kun

Kamiya_Kun
4 months ago#5
INKU48 posted...

I'm not trolling. It's just a rant but feel free to disagree.

User Info: 39_Miku

39_Miku
4 months ago#6
Kamiya_Kun posted...
YS VIII, Tokyo Xanadu Ex

Vita doesn't restrict any Falcom games. They're as good as Falcom can make them, Cold Steel was Falcom's first attempt at it and they made it as good as their developers could.

Kamiya_Kun posted...
Grand Kingdom

So, what other games does Monochrome Corporation have that made you think they are capable of making anything better than that junk?

Kamiya_Kun posted...
Nights of Azure

Game is cheap junk to test if Gust can make musou games. Vita is holding it back just as much as it held back Blue Reflection, which is not at all. In fact, the games look like they were originally designed to be on consoles and they sent the Vita team a mail saying "see this PS3/PS4 game? Make it work on Vita or you're fired."

Don't know much about Digimon and that TTGH junk, but I bet it's the same as everything else you mentioned.

Kamiya_Kun posted...
and many more

which, exactly?

Kamiya_Kun posted...
I'm not trolling.

http://i.imgur.com/i2k4zYR.jpg
Dislike. Hate. It hates humans. We'll get along.

User Info: Raidens_Revenge

Raidens_Revenge
4 months ago#7
Kamiya_Kun posted...
INKU48 posted...

I'm not trolling. It's just a rant but feel free to disagree.

1st of all
Valk Rev was PS4 only at first
Due to fan demand mid development they decided to include the Vita version

2nd of all
You're acting like those games are pushing tech...

3rd of all
f*** up
Shin Megami hentai
The true goddess of Hentai

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 months ago#8
Typical selfish troll that doesn't even know what they're talking about. Thank you ignore feature.

Btw, Tokyo Xanadu launched as a Vita exclusive before it got its unnecessary PS4 port.

User Info: Darkbend

Darkbend
4 months ago#9
No use ranting here.. also dont worry. Devs always move on. They will sooner rather than later. Beat example would be MH moving away from crummy little handhelds and going to the bigs.
"It mostly comes down to the fact that if you're close enough to touch Batman's cape, you're already unconscious."
-buddhamonster

User Info: 39_Miku

39_Miku
4 months ago#10
Darkbend posted...
Beat example would be MH moving away from crummy little handhelds and going to the bigs.

Monster Hunter moved from the big handheld to the crummy little handheld. Know your facts.
Dislike. Hate. It hates humans. We'll get along.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I'm sick of the vita.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived