Are you satisfied with the Vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Are you satisfied with the Vita?

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
4 months ago#141
Noraneko_Vel posted...
Sethman409 posted...
Those are good games. Though, I have a lot more than 14 I need to buy

Look up Rabi Ribi.
It's a mix of metroidvania and Touhou-style shmups. And one of the best metroidvania games out there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElWOuxkBFPU
Shimakaze-tan at 0:50, best girl of course

Well I have my eye on the LRG release. It sounds interesting.
Ib,Persona 4G,Explorers of Sky,Stella Glow,Cold Steel 2,Bayonetta 2,Uncharted 4,Valkyrie Drive,FE:Fates,Persona 5,Criminal Girls,Senran Kagura EV, Conception II

User Info: rewilo95

rewilo95
4 months ago#142
Yeah, I am. I have gotten more than my fair share of usage out of my Vita with games I've enjoyed. Can't complain at all.
Currently playing: Dead Rising (PS4) Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS-Force (Vita) August releases:
i love star ocean 2 4 months ago#143
I think the people have spoken
The Art of Star Ocean - Link Below
https://flic.kr/s/aHskT5Xm6p

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 months ago#144
sure, i mean, i hardly played actual vita games aside from the rebirth series and p4g, but having it for disgaea 1-4, FF 1-10, RE 1-3 etc. was great.

Its pretty quickly being replaced by my switch, but my vita got a ton of use, my only real complaint was the whole bulls*** proprietary memory card thing.
Just shut the hell up and talk about games, im so tired of the politics of gaming...

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
4 months ago#145
More no that yes.

I'll always remember it as the "What could've been" console.

When I got the XB1 I at least knew I was gonna make use of it only a little.

The VITA didn't top the joy when I was active with my PSP. Almost got there though.

User Info: SplatterHouse55

SplatterHouse55
4 months ago#146
I've never been primarily a handheld gamer, but when I do make time for it, the Vita has been a joy for me to game on. The library caters to my many of my interests, and I've already got a backlog that could keep me busy for years. Personally, it's my favorite handheld that I've gamed on.

That being said, there are more IP that I wish would have hit the system, but I've never regretting owing one. I like what's been released for it, and I love the way the system feels in my hands.
Ever since I started working, every day has been worse than the last, so every time you see me it's the worst day of my life. - Office Space

User Info: CrossTru

CrossTru
4 months ago#147
yeah i am
PSN: Jiraetium - Currently Playing: Shiren the Wanderer, World of Final Fantasy, Steins;Gate

User Info: jojopellegrino

jojopellegrino
3 months ago#148
Overall I would say so, yes. While the selection of (Vita) games pretty much sucks (I dont play RPGs or those hentai games) I think its a neat little device that has the potential to get a lot done. I like playing PS1 games on it actually.
Recanize a real don when ya see one

User Info: BruceCM

BruceCM
3 months ago#149
Since I only just got my Vita & there's plenty of games I want to play, even if no more get released, I'm happy... While there still seems to be quite a few coming this year, at least.
SW-4357-9287-0699 :p Vita: bruce-cm

User Info: CorneliusNepos

CorneliusNepos
3 months ago#150
Overall, it's a great system. My biggest complaint is that not enough Japanese games are being localized for it. Another problem is that there are too many garbage Western games for it.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Are you satisfied with the Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived