Stopped by the GameStop near my old house on a whim and took a look at the...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Stopped by the GameStop near my old house on a whim and took a look at the...

User Info: FailedReplica

FailedReplica
4 months ago#41
Not surprised there's still a good selection one of the gamestops near me has a similar selection of games though they're still a bit pricey for my tastes.
I'm Flawed but that's what makes me perfect
PSN-Crevanille

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 months ago#42
you know what's sad? if you go anywhere else the vita is non-existent

like for example walmart doesn't even sell the vita or it's game anymore it's just vanished
PSN: VV_Argost
XB1:GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare

User Info: ZEROthefirst

ZEROthefirst
3 months ago#43
feraldrgn posted...
How in the lord did you find a Vita section that's so stacked with actual variety.
Over here it's like Fifa, Tearaway, Uncharted... Nothing... I'd actually go into Gamestation/Game if they had this sort of selection.

My local Gamestop has about the same amount of variety as in the picture there... but they're pretty much worthless because half of them are the crappy Gamestop cases because people toss the boxes. I hate it, I'm not buying a generic case for any game unless someone's selling the actual case for like $5 online.
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZEROthefirst

User Info: BinBinricecake

BinBinricecake
3 months ago#44
NightMareBunny posted...
you know what's sad? if you go anywhere else the vita is non-existent

like for example walmart doesn't even sell the vita or it's game anymore it's just vanished

Many walmarts may still have that one lego game or mlb game just collecting dust.
/BinBinricecake - Morgan - Warrior/~"You're brothers-in-nobody's-arms. Family that's lonely together is bro-nly together"
-Teddy
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Stopped by the GameStop near my old house on a whim and took a look at the...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived