Undertale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
1 month ago#61
It's not the hardest thing in the world to grasp that if somebody is in a marginalized group (whether they relate to the culture of the group and want to engage in its community or not) and are made fun of it's a bit more annoying than being in an advantaged group and being made fun of. The advantaged group gets the last laugh because they still have an advantage over others in things that truly matter, while the ridicule just adds to the narrative of marginalization of the marginalized group.

Sometimes I honestly can't tell if people are legitimately this oblivious or just playing it up for the sake of trolling.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: Gotrys

Gotrys
1 month ago#62
fiyeroatheart posted...
i guarantee that if someone even slightly mocked whatever community you attach yourself to

I don't attach myself to anything. What's the point?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived