Cheapest place to buy vita games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Cheapest place to buy vita games?

User Info: daverraver7

daverraver7
3 months ago#1
Just got my first Vita, Where do you guys buy vita games from in the uk? I find alot of them quite expensive still. Any games worth importing?
gamertag:shadowmouse09

User Info: bloodcoast

bloodcoast
3 months ago#2
PSN sales.

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
3 months ago#3
You'll find some deals on EBay once in awhile
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"

User Info: MrFwibbles

MrFwibbles
3 months ago#4
base.com, graingergames.co.uk and 365games.co.uk are usually the cheapest places.

daverraver7 posted...
Any games worth importing?

From where, America, or Japan? And are you talking about bargain price imports, or any?
#JRPG2016 Results - http://pastebin.com/mEcXB8Sd
#JRPG2017 - How many JRPGs can you beat? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else/74824797

User Info: presea_lover

presea_lover
3 months ago#5
PSN sales mostly, which is why the memory card pricing sucks.

A lot of vita games are digital only in any case. I get the games physically when I can, but the prices on vita games are pretty middling or high overall. They retain their value pretty well, strangely.
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater

User Info: daverraver7

daverraver7
3 months ago#6
presea_lover posted...

A lot of vita games are digital only in any case. I get the games physically when I can, but the prices on vita games are pretty middling or high overall. They retain their value pretty well, strangely.

Yeh i noticed alot of games are around 30 quid. I want to collect them though. I guess the high price is a good thing so it will limit my spending spree. I was thinking of getting dragons crown, looks awesome. Saw it for a good price from canada :)
gamertag:shadowmouse09

User Info: MG_Salad

MG_Salad
3 months ago#7
daverraver7 posted...
presea_lover posted...

Yeh i noticed alot of games are around 30 quid. I want to collect them though. I guess the high price is a good thing so it will limit my spending spree. I was thinking of getting dragons crown, looks awesome. Saw it for a good price from canada :)

You should also get Odin Sphere. I got it recently and it's very fun.
Holding off on BOTW for a while, out of fear I find it a good game and not the best game ever.

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
3 months ago#8
Wallmart.
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
I normally don't get erectile dysfunction. But when i do, it isn't so hard.

User Info: MeteoraXV

MeteoraXV
3 months ago#9
PS store sales
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Cheapest place to buy vita games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived