What's everyone playing currently on their Vita's? And what's next?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What's everyone playing currently on their Vita's? And what's next?

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
3 months ago#1
I got done with Miitopia over on the 3DS, and wanted another 3DS/Vita game to play while I wait for next Friday and Metroid Samus Returns for 3DS. My overall main game is Mario/Rabbids Kingdom Battle on the Switch, but I usually play a 3DS/Vita game as well.

So I broke out the Vita and finally started playing Hot Shots Golf World Invitational. Sadly I lost my save so I had to start over. But it was pretty fun playing that game again last night after so long since the last time.

I know I'm buying Ys VIII and Danganronpa 3 this month, but as for the next 'full on' Vita game I plan to play, I honestly have no idea. Kingdom Battle goes into Metroid Samus Returns, that goes into Culdcept Revolt (also 3DS) and there's also Steamworld Dig 2 and Golf Story (both Switch) and the big one next month Mario Odyssey, also Switch.

I still love my Vita and will not get rid of it, but it is also a fact that I don't play it as much as I have in the past. But that's okay. I played the first Disgaea finally earlier this year and beat that. It's here anytime I do want to play it and one of the MANY games I have for it. :)
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN (Vita): Justice_98405, Steam: psn_justice_98405, Battle.net (Diablo III/RoS): Justice#1912.

User Info: AlchemistYazan

AlchemistYazan
3 months ago#2
Oh, umm, I bit the bullet and purchased Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth so I'll be starting it tomorrow. As for games I plan on playing later, Danganronpa V3 for sure and I'm really interested in Mary Skelter: Nightmares and YS VIII so those are maybes.
All the double edged people and schemes. They make a mess they go home and get clean.
You're my best friend and we're dancing in this world alone.

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
3 months ago#3
I just got done with Lara Croft GO about 10 minutes ago.
Now I'm playing a bit of Samurai Warriors 4-II because I have a crap load of grinding left to do. :(
Buying the powered up weapons DLC was worth it since it means I don't have to grind up weapons just to finish missions with every story character.

Not sure what's next, I've got Ys VIII pre-ordered so maybe that.

User Info: bloodcoast

bloodcoast
3 months ago#4
Currently, Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth. Next is Ys: Memories of Celceta.

User Info: -Meruru

-Meruru
3 months ago#5
Playing currently Odin Sphere LR, next Utawarerumono when finish the anime.
http://i.imgur.com/9JKqEwb.jpg

User Info: echa_One

echa_One
3 months ago#6
Playing Aegis of Earth now.

Still digging through backlog, next will be Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls.
http://psnprofiles.com/echa_One

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
3 months ago#7
Currently going through Ray Gigant, Deception IV and Soul Sacrifice Delta. Next is Mary Skelter because I'm not getting YS: VIII until November.
Ib,Persona 4G,Explorers of Sky,Stella Glow,Cold Steel 2,Bayonetta 2,Uncharted 4,Valkyrie Drive,FE:Fates,Persona 5,Criminal Girls,Senran Kagura EV, Conception II

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
3 months ago#8
Playing MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death and just started the Hard Difficulty playthrough (there's 4 difficulties lol), so I'm guessing I'll be playing that until my hands go numb or the world ends, one or the other. It sure feels like it'll take that long.
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
3 months ago#9
Still playing Collar X Malice. On Okazaki's route. Outside of Vita, I fully completed The Charming Empire on Steam, started up Gakuen Club, plan to start playing Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome tomorrow, and I'm playing Harvest Moon 64 on N64. Between all those and the fact that I haven't had a lot of gaming time lately, I imagine I have more than enough to keep me busy till Bad Apple Wars. All the September Vita releases I'm getting this month are just going in the backlog.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
3 months ago#10
G Generations Gundam and Tales of Hearts R currently. Next will be both Ys and Danganronpa V3.
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What's everyone playing currently on their Vita's? And what's next?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived