If you could have one Vita character bear your kids who would it be and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If you could have one Vita character bear your kids who would it be and why?

User Info: Indrasarrow123

Indrasarrow123
4 weeks ago#31
This is a weird thread with a bunch of weird ass responses
Official Rinnegan Sasuke of the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 board.
A couple things (let's go serious to lol):
1) Ahhh Vita board :D

2) I'm a bit surprised at all the negativity here. On the PS4 board when topics about dating, marriage, and kids come up you still get a lot of those, "I'm a loser and will never get it *sad face*" posts. Perhaps the Vita fanbase is so far down the waifu rabbit hole they have broken free of societies expectations. Or not. Fun to think about for a second.

3) I don't want kids. I guess to play along I'll go with
Claudia Enfield:
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gakusen-toshi-asterisk/images/d/d8/Claudia_Enfield_-_Anime_S.1_-_22.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160409134810
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/34/30/9a/34309a4d151a038f02f6b9642793bbc2.jpg

She's hot and my most recent waifu. There's so many good ones out there though.

4) I vote for none of this technology s***. Pure. f***ing. Only. So sorry Aussie, you've got to pick someone who you wouldn't mind getting down with.
Anaheim Ducks
Angels

User Info: Kindred

Kindred
4 weeks ago#33
i want like 5 kids

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
4 weeks ago#34
i am pogo the monkey posted...
I vote for none of this technology s***. Pure. f***ing. Only. So sorry Aussie, you've got to pick someone who you wouldn't mind getting down with.

Okay, but are we getting into mpreg territory then? :p
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: game player s

game player s
4 weeks ago#35
Indrasarrow123 posted...

Yes, this is some new level of depravity the Vita board has reached I had never imagined we'd live to witness such.

2) I'm a bit surprised at all the negativity here. On the PS4 board when topics about dating, marriage, and kids come up you still get a lot of those, "I'm a loser and will never get it *sad face*" posts. Perhaps the Vita fanbase is so far down the waifu rabbit hole they have broken free of societies expectations. Or not. Fun to think about for a second.

Society still has expectations of us? Well that's a shocking tidbit of news.
I'm a confirmed bachelor who has never dated, and am presently to the point I could just about care less if I ever do. There was a period of time when I actually felt that I wanted to date, but had zero contact with women outside of work and family which still remains true even now. My sister tried to get me to go out on a date with a literal certified mental crazy girl who was at that time babysitting for she and her husband... always count on family to let you down. Did meet a woman through my old job that I asked out, she turned me down flat though, via e-mail, and never spoke to me again. So no, I don't perceive why "society" would have any expectations for me when I have zero expectations left of society.
Welcome To The Next Level---SEGA
http://www.tweeg.psoarchive.com/
game player s posted...
Indrasarrow123 posted...

Yes, this is some new level of depravity the Vita board has reached I had never imagined we'd live to witness such.

I'm a confirmed bachelor who has never dated, and am presently to the point I could just about care less if I ever do. There was a period of time when I actually felt that I wanted to date, but had zero contact with women outside of work and family which still remains true even now. My sister tried to get me to go out on a date with a literal certified mental crazy girl who was at that time babysitting for she and her husband... always count on family to let you down. Did meet a woman through my old job that I asked out, she turned me down flat though, via e-mail, and never spoke to me again. So no, I don't perceive why "society" would have any expectations for me when I have zero expectations left of society.

Your sister is part of society, no? We all go through socialization as we go from babies to adults, and we are still influenced by society as adults. Humans are predisposed biologically and through socialization to want to date, marry, and f***. There's no getting around that. The people who resist this are in the vast minority. Not that it is a bad thing; in some ways these people should be proud that they managed to overcome biological/societal influence. It isn't always easy.

Of course, a lot of these people aren't actually choosing this path; the fact that they can't successfully date/marry/f*** actually negatively affects their lives. However, there are people out there who are perfectly happy having absolutely no drive to form those kinds of relationships.
Anaheim Ducks
Angels

User Info: GodMWOLF

GodMWOLF
4 weeks ago#37
Kat from Gravity Rush

I kid you not I have about every game that features her as dlc or has her outfit as a costume for the characters. I've bought games and haven't finished them just because she was in it somehow. So I might have a slight crush.
Only if you're my partner in time

User Info: Yggdrasille

Yggdrasille
4 weeks ago#38
Okoi from Muramasa, I want half-kitten babies. ^_^
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Ygdrasille.png
Waiting for: Ni No Kuni II, Dragon Quest XI, Ys VIII, Trails of Cold Steel 3, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

User Info: Helmet_Time

Helmet_Time
4 weeks ago#39
game player s posted...
Indrasarrow123 posted...

Your sister is part of society, no? We all go through socialization as we go from babies to adults, and we are still influenced by society as adults. Humans are predisposed biologically and through socialization to want to date, marry, and f***. There's no getting around that. The people who resist this are in the vast minority. Not that it is a bad thing; in some ways these people should be proud that they managed to overcome biological/societal influence. It isn't always easy.

Of course, a lot of these people aren't actually choosing this path; the fact that they can't successfully date/marry/f*** actually negatively affects their lives. However, there are people out there who are perfectly happy having absolutely no drive to form those kinds of relationships.

A review of the genetic record tells us that only about 30% of human males successfully reproduce, as opposed to 80-90% of females.

In 'natural' conditions the majority of men will not be socially or economically successful enough to attract a mate. Therefore, disinterest in relationships should actually be fairly common. So, really saying 'everyone' or the majority should pair up and mate is biologically unreasonable. Probably part of the reason you see so many failed fathers as well.

User Info: SeikoKimura

SeikoKimura
4 weeks ago#40
chiaki a.i from danganronpa 2
http://i.imgur.com/qHP6Nl9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5VFXtvc.gif https://i.imgur.com/PTEJAbp.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If you could have one Vita character bear your kids who would it be and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived