How is Mary Skelter?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How is Mary Skelter?

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
2 months ago#21
If you liked Demon Gaze you will probably like Mary Skelter. (Minus Set girls instead of pick your card boards.)
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: bluewolf51313

bluewolf51313
2 months ago#22
shadowmaksim posted...
First impression of the game for me so far has been fairly positive.

The game really feels like a mix between a more refined "Moe Chronicles/Crystal" and "Dungeon Travelers 2".

I really like the overall aesthetic. While not that dark, it does have some whimsically twisted things going on. Still too early to say much about the story and characters but I'm liking what's there so far.

All the gimmicks and active map elements really helps with keeping the map exploration from getting too stale, though I can see how a lot of it might get annoying for others. The dungeon layouts themselves might not be that great but of the 4 main dungeons I've seen so far, they do look varied enough. Heck, even some of the larger maps as noted above aren't that bad since the encounter rate is pretty lax.

I've been playing on Horror (Hard Mode basically) and other than transitioning into the very beginning of the 2nd dungeon, it's been easy enough so far. Probably also doesn't help that I managed to find a design loophole in Chapter 3 where I've managed to get equipment and items far better than anything I'm probably supposed to have at this point.

Really, the only complaints I have at the moment are that I'm not exactly a fan of the job licenses.and that the function of the menus are kind of subpar.

Overall, the game is definitely meeting my expectations so far. Hopefully it manages to keep it up.

@shadowmaksim

Can u pm me the chapter 3 loophole u are referring to? Thanks!
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton
PSN bluewolf51313
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How is Mary Skelter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived