Flash Sale - Atelier Arland Trilogy for 23.99

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Flash Sale - Atelier Arland Trilogy for 23.99

User Info: PortableNewbie

PortableNewbie
1 month ago#41
Holy crap, Attack on Titan's base price is around $60?! That's insane!!!
Feeling lethargic and unmotivated...
(message deleted)

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
1 month ago#43
Darkstorm16 posted...
I’m also eyeing on Senran Kagura Bon Eppitit.....how is that?

Decent. Fun for what it is. For $5 you could do a lot worse. Mind you Hebijo and Gassen characters are separate.
Ib,Persona 4G,Explorers of Sky,Stella Glow,Cold Steel 2,Bayonetta 2,Uncharted 4,Valkyrie Drive,FE:Fates,Persona 5,Criminal Girls,Senran Kagura EV, Conception II

User Info: SomeKindoMonstr

SomeKindoMonstr
1 month ago#44
snapped up the atelier trilogy as ive never played rorona plus.

also uhh looks like there wont be anymore ateliers on the vita

https://twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/911275854977576961

User Info: TehTrumpCard

TehTrumpCard
1 month ago#45
beautifuldreams posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...
I’m also eyeing on Senran Kagura Bon Eppitit.....how is that?
the cooking animations are good, but in the end it's a rhythm game with only 10? songs, 9 of which i found to be awful

They aren't even proper songs, it's just background music.

The rhythm game itself is rather shallow too even when compared to IA/VT.

Definitely ONLY get it for the lewds as there's no other redeeming factor.

However for the flash sale price it's a reasonable price considering the DLC is $15. Hope you don't like the Gessen/(New) Hebijo Girls >.<
3DS: 4640-0379-8455 NNID:SimplyTJB
Switch: 5034-2202-6836 PSN: TehTrumpCard http://psnprofiles.com/TehTrumpCard The Official Leafeon of the Ultra Sun board

User Info: ParagonCrossing

ParagonCrossing
1 month ago#46
is this the cheapest price Digimin Cyber Sleuth has gotten?
I'm still playing through Persona 4 and have quite a bit to go so i could probably wait, but if it doesn't get any cheaper then should i buy it now?
Smash, Pokemon, Animal Crossing

User Info: bloodcoast

bloodcoast
1 month ago#47
ParagonCrossing posted...
is this the cheapest price Digimin Cyber Sleuth has gotten?
I'm still playing through Persona 4 and have quite a bit to go so i could probably wait, but if it doesn't get any cheaper then should i buy it now?

I don't think the Vita version has been on sale for a year or so. Who knows when it'll be on sale again.

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
1 month ago#48
How does attack on Titan play? I'm not expecting miracles, but if it's too bad... Then I'll stick with just my PS4 version.
Ib,Persona 4G,Explorers of Sky,Stella Glow,Cold Steel 2,Bayonetta 2,Uncharted 4,Valkyrie Drive,FE:Fates,Persona 5,Criminal Girls,Senran Kagura EV, Conception II

User Info: TalesOfGod

TalesOfGod
1 month ago#49
I'm struggling right now whether I should buy it or not.
I mean, it's a once in a lifetime deal but I'm not sure where I stand on the future of the Vita.
I mean, heck.
The Vita is half dead (already long dead in Sony's eyes) and there are already fully capable Custom Firmware out on par of the PSP level so it's not like it is going to be relevant for much longer.

Anyone that has a PSP knows just how bad their digital library turned into after Sony shut it down and I am anxious that they are going to do the same thing.

(On the other hand, buying a memory card is almost impossible where I live as it is 4x the price and the game itself in the special pack is about $160+ o_o)

It doesn't help that I already own a Switch.

User Info: bluewolf51313

bluewolf51313
1 month ago#50
TalesOfGod posted...
I'm struggling right now whether I should buy it or not.
I mean, it's a once in a lifetime deal but I'm not sure where I stand on the future of the Vita.
I mean, heck.
The Vita is half dead (already long dead in Sony's eyes) and there are already fully capable Custom Firmware out on par of the PSP level so it's not like it is going to be relevant for much longer.

Anyone that has a PSP knows just how bad their digital library turned into after Sony shut it down and I am anxious that they are going to do the same thing.

(On the other hand, buying a memory card is almost impossible where I live as it is 4x the price and the game itself in the special pack is about $160+ o_o)

It doesn't help that I already own a Switch.

Sony didn't shut down the psp store here, well u have to download your digital psp games to a pc or ps3 and then transfer to your psp system, but it wasn't like you lost access to your digital games.
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton
PSN bluewolf51313
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Flash Sale - Atelier Arland Trilogy for 23.99

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived