Digimon Cyber Sleuth is only $15 on PSN Store. Is it worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Digimon Cyber Sleuth is only $15 on PSN Store. Is it worth it?

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
2 months ago#1
Is it worth it for $15? has it ever been on sale for a lower price last year? Should I get it now or will it go lower? Thanks!

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth/cid=UP0700-PCSE00755_00-DSCYBERSLEUTH001
My Uncle is an Attorney; I WILL SUE YOU if you INFRINGE on my RIGHTS. Its called the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the First Amendment!

User Info: Shiiiru

Shiiiru
2 months ago#2
I mean, worth depends on you. You can definitely sink a lot of time collecting all the Digimon.
PSN: Shiiiro- Switch FC: 5371-7893-8798
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.

User Info: Irony

Irony
2 months ago#3
Pretty boring and a lot of bosses are ridiculous damage sponges
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i.imgtc.com/tHc3mIo.png http://i.imgtc.com/PYxw8Lm.png

Shiiiru
2 months ago#4
Irony posted...
Pretty boring and a lot of bosses are ridiculous damage sponges

Agree with this, and the story is meh imo but I'd say it's worth it at that price but I'm a digimon fanboy so...

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
2 months ago#5
If you like Digimon you'll like it. $15 ain't bad. But If you can wait, Hacker's Memory is coming up soon, it has all the ones from this one (I believe), as well as new ones.
Ib,Persona 4G,Explorers of Sky,Stella Glow,Cold Steel 2,Bayonetta 2,Uncharted 4,Valkyrie Drive,FE:Fates,Persona 5,Criminal Girls,Senran Kagura EV, Conception II

The_Big_Deek
2 months ago#6
Sethman409 posted...
If you like Digimon you'll like it. $15 ain't bad. But If you can wait, Hacker's Memory is coming up soon, it has all the ones from this one (I believe), as well as new ones.

Is Hackers Memory getting a USA Vita Physical copy or a Digital Release? Or only on PS4?
My Uncle is an Attorney; I WILL SUE YOU if you INFRINGE on my RIGHTS. Its called the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the First Amendment!

Shiiiru
2 months ago#7
The_Big_Deek posted...
Sethman409 posted...

Is Hackers Memory getting a USA Vita Physical copy or a Digital Release? Or only on PS4?

No news yet. Cyber Sleuth was digital-only for the Vita but since this is Bamco...

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
2 months ago#8
The_Big_Deek posted...
Sethman409 posted...

I'm not sure about physical, but it is coming to the USA for the Vita.
Ib,Persona 4G,Explorers of Sky,Stella Glow,Cold Steel 2,Bayonetta 2,Uncharted 4,Valkyrie Drive,FE:Fates,Persona 5,Criminal Girls,Senran Kagura EV, Conception II

The_Big_Deek
2 months ago#9
It says in the wiki that it will be digital only for Vita so MSRP will be $40 at launch. I guess $15 for this version is better than waiting 2 years for Hackers Memory to become $15.

Like the previous Cyber Sleuth title, the English PlayStation Vita version will be a digital-only title available from the PlayStation Network, along with physical and digital PlayStation 4 versions.[10] A teaser trailer was released the same day.[11]As with the previous game, the game's soundtrack will be composed and produced by Masafumi Takada.[12]

User Info: Kindred

Kindred
2 months ago#10
iirc only the jp ps4 version of hacker memories will have cyber sleuth for free. something about it being a pack-in
though i could be severely wrong about that
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Digimon Cyber Sleuth is only $15 on PSN Store. Is it worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived