Secret of Mana physical for US?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Secret of Mana physical for US?

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
1 month ago#1
I don't believe this, SE has abandoned Vita in the West. Last physical release for them was what, World of FF?

https://www.play-asia.com/secret-of-mana/13/70bjef
75" Sony FALD - PS4 Pro/4K UHD : : : 65" LG OLED - Xbox 360/WiiU : : : : 40" Sony - PS2/SNES/various retro systems via RGB and s-video

User Info: rewilo95

rewilo95
1 month ago#2
Doubt it, but if Square consider it one of their bigger games (no chance in hell they do) it could get one. Looking at their trend with Vita, it's always been high profile games that's gotten physical Vita releases.
Currently playing: Utawarerumono: MoD (Vita) September releases: Utawarerumono: MoT (Vita), Mary Skelter (Vita), Danganronpa V3 (Vita), Ys VIII (Vita)

Teremei
1 month ago#3
I would totally buy it, I guess we just wait and see. I have enough games to play right now.
75" Sony FALD - PS4 Pro/4K UHD : : : 65" LG OLED - Xbox 360/WiiU : : : : 40" Sony - PS2/SNES/various retro systems via RGB and s-video

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
1 month ago#4
They've already said digital-only for every platform in the US, so unless they change their minds or miscommunicated, that's the way it's gonna be. Considering Adventures of Mana is digital-only, I never really expected this to get a physical run, as much as I wish it did.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

Teremei
1 month ago#5
yeah I thought I read digital only somewhere. Mistake on PA's part I guess. Or they just intend to sell the digital code.

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
1 month ago#6
Looking at the graphics, it'll probably be a fairly small file size.
Adventures of Mana was only 508MB.

Yeah, it's a shame it can't be added to a shelf, but LRG or someone could probably pick it up.

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
1 month ago#7
I think Square Enix is basically an impossibility for LRG and the like. I know LRG has tried to go after Adventures of Mana and haven't had any luck.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Secret of Mana physical for US?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived