Holy crap! Buy your Vita's from Japan!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Holy crap! Buy your Vita's from Japan!

User Info: beast_to_prey

beast_to_prey
2 months ago#21
ironbru posted...
But what about import charges? Wouldn't it be more expensive after those?

If you're shipping to a country that has import charges, Amazon JP will show you (and charge you) those on the total at the checkout screen.

If the import charges turn out to be lower, Amazon JP will refund you the difference.
SAMURAI DRIVE.

User Info: Brettsky128

Brettsky128
2 months ago#22
In case anyone cares, it took 6 days for them finally get around to shipping, and it says it'll be here in 6 more. I don't know if that's normal, but it's something to keep in mind.
Xbox: brettsky128 - PS: brettsky128 - Switch: brettsky128 - Steam: brettsky128 - GoG: brettsky128 gfaqs: brettsky128 - Youtube: brettsky128...

Brettsky128
1 month ago#23
It finally came! So from ordering to receiving, it took (I think) 8 days. Not too bad I guess, most of the waiting time was actually waiting for Amazon.jp to ship. Picked up Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1, LittleBigPlanet, and Ys: Memories of Celceta. The next games I plan on picking up are Demon Gaze to check out the dungeon crawling genre, The Nonary Games to check out the VN genre, and Tearaway.
https://imgur.com/VdRmfwq
Xbox: brettsky128 - PS: brettsky128 - Switch: brettsky128 - Steam: brettsky128 - GoG: brettsky128 gfaqs: brettsky128 - Youtube: brettsky128...

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#24
Brettsky128 posted...
In case anyone cares, it took 6 days for them finally get around to shipping, and it says it'll be here in 6 more. I don't know if that's normal, but it's something to keep in mind.

it has to go through customs and overseas. i ordered a memory card once it also took a few weeks.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
1 month ago#25
I'm really interested in this. I'm on my 2nd Vita and I know I'll need a 3rd one eventually. If I change the region on the Amazon app do I need to create a new ID and reenter my credit card and address and it figures the rest out?
Really enjoying the ps4 library.

Brettsky128
1 month ago#26
Rjmhart posted...
I'm really interested in this. I'm on my 2nd Vita and I know I'll need a 3rd one eventually. If I change the region on the Amazon app do I need to create a new ID and reenter my credit card and address and it figures the rest out?

Didn't use the app, so I don't know specifics, but you do need to make a brand new account. You can still use your same email, though.

User Info: DoobleBoop

DoobleBoop
1 month ago#27
https://i.imgur.com/8jWfjrI.png
Save gaming! Stop the hackers!
http://tinyurl.com/zswbanh
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Holy crap! Buy your Vita's from Japan!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived