Some more Ys Memories of Celceta questions (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Some more Ys Memories of Celceta questions (spoilers)

User Info: Rawe

Rawe
2 months ago#1
Just some questions about chests and the map completion and harvest points. If I highlight a dungeon and there no dotted lines, does that mean I've gotten all the harvest points? Also, I'm at 99.8 % for my map completion but I haven't entered the temple of the sun yet, I read people had 100% before entering, is this true? Also for chests, I have 79% complete but no dungeons are showing any chests in the bubble, can there still be unopened chests in those dungeons I haven't found? Also, in the northeast part of the map after breaking some rocks I found a creature that destroys me in like 1-2 hits. It has a chest behind him. What's the deal with this thing?
PS4 - PS3 - PS Vita - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

User Info: bloodcoast

bloodcoast
2 months ago#2
Chests only show in dungeons if you found them but did not open them. Harvest points are found as soon as you reach them on map. You can have 100% in map but still didn't get all the harvest points and chests on map.

Rawe
2 months ago#3
Thanks.
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

Rawe
1 month ago#4
Ok. So, when I beat the game, do ALL my items carry over? Do certain key items carry over? If I buy the gold pedestal and use it, will it still count towards the trophy of having everything even though I've used it?

bloodcoast
1 month ago#5
Most items carry over. Key items, nope. Yes, it will count, but technically you can just buy it when you need for the trophy to save money.

Rawe
1 month ago#6
Ok, thanks.

Rawe
1 month ago#7
I guess I'll have to do 2 runs anyways to get all the ultimate weapons.

User Info: RJP_X

RJP_X
1 month ago#8
yeah i remember one chest being a pain for me that alluded me running the whole map and dungeons multiple times over. wasn't even one of the often missed ones, i remember the one being a chest tucked away when entering this area that had a bridge and some sort of river i believe. i remember my excitement when i finally found it after spending so long searching for it lol.
''Never lenient... On your zenith.'' -Cam'ron
PSN: RJP_X

Rawe
1 month ago#9
Nice that you found it :) I had a similar issue today with the harvest points. Checked a map over like 3 times, finally found it in a dungeon. Also, are certain chests worth more percent than others? I have 82.1% and I just entered the temple of the sun(haven't collected any chests here yet)

bloodcoast
1 month ago#10
There are a ton in the last dungeon.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Some more Ys Memories of Celceta questions (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived