The vita has a ton of games but..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The vita has a ton of games but..

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
1 month ago#21
DominiqueT posted...
Aussie2B posted...
I think Sharin no Kuni was bumped to 2018 at some point. Maybe we can manage to get a PSN release of the first Muv-Luv before 2017 is over, but I'm not holding my breath, and I'm definitely not expecting any more than that.

Nah, they are still working on the localization so early 2018 is a safe bet

For what? I already said Sharin no Kuni would be 2018. With Muv-Luv, they're already done localizing the entire trilogy, and the localizations are available on PC, but they haven't finished porting those localizations to Vita. There's a chance that one of those ports will be done before 2018, but there's basically no chance of them finishing the port of Alternative too before then, and the physical copies of the games won't be made until the entire trilogy is on PSN.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
1 month ago#22
Aussie2B posted...
DominiqueT posted...
Aussie2B posted...
I think Sharin no Kuni was bumped to 2018 at some point. Maybe we can manage to get a PSN release of the first Muv-Luv before 2017 is over, but I'm not holding my breath, and I'm definitely not expecting any more than that.

Nah, they are still working on the localization so early 2018 is a safe bet

For what? I already said Sharin no Kuni would be 2018. With Muv-Luv, they're already done localizing the entire trilogy, and the localizations are available on PC, but they haven't finished porting those localizations to Vita. There's a chance that one of those ports will be done before 2018, but there's basically no chance of them finishing the port of Alternative too before then, and the physical copies of the games won't be made until the entire trilogy is on PSN.

Im sorry i meant to say muv luv and im aware the translation is done but the vita port is still somewhere in the 50% (thats what they said when they stopped working on it last time)
So i doubt the first game will be available this year maybe jan or feb 2018
VN's that need to be ported to consoles
https://imgur.com/a/f4zav

User Info: Every1hasAids

Every1hasAids
1 month ago#23
dark-kyon posted...
I guess now Switch is getting some scraps of western non indie support, this is the narrative.

And this is why I’ve lost interest in the NS.

I might not buy one until the next console.
Nintendo ID: Ronery084

User Info: Susanowo

Susanowo
1 month ago#24
I am afraid TC have forgotten that the Vita is a Japanese portable gaming device. Of course, most of the games are from Japan. lol

If you like shooters or action horror titles, stick to XBox.
FGO: Jeanne70NP2, Altera70, Emiya60NP2, Lancelot53NP2.
I have 2074 games and have beaten 310 games.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The vita has a ton of games but..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived