mary skelter or cyberdimension neptunia: 4 goddesses online

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. mary skelter or cyberdimension neptunia: 4 goddesses online

User Info: SeikoKimura

SeikoKimura
1 month ago#41
mary skelter it is
http://i.imgur.com/qHP6Nl9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5VFXtvc.gif https://i.imgur.com/PTEJAbp.gif

User Info: J_B

J_B
1 month ago#42
I used my Alts to vote for Mary
jb08045.deviantart.com/art/Madoka-s-Dinner-513761540 -Out weeb me
Cyberdimension Neptunia English Playthrough now playing. https://goo.gl/sMW3C6

User Info: demigod_

demigod_
4 weeks ago#43
SeikoKimura posted...
mary skelter it is

You made a mistake by taking your decision through the tampered poll, you could've noticed by seeing all comments recommended 4GO. But okay, it's your choice.

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
4 weeks ago#44
demigod_ posted...
SeikoKimura posted...
mary skelter it is

You made a mistake by taking your decision through the tampered poll, you could've noticed by seeing all comments recommended 4GO. But okay, it's your choice.

Not all of them. And what makes you say tampered? It’s the Vita board after all, so not surprising the Vita game won, we’ve got some lurkers hanging around.
Ib,Persona 4G,Explorers of Sky,Stella Glow,Cold Steel 2,Bayonetta 2,Uncharted 4,Valkyrie Drive,FE:Fates,Persona 5,Criminal Girls,Senran Kagura EV, Conception II

User Info: -Meruru

-Meruru
4 weeks ago#45
J_B posted...
I used my Alts to vote for Mary

<3
http://i.imgur.com/9JKqEwb.jpg

User Info: demigod_

demigod_
4 weeks ago#46
Sethman409 posted...
demigod_ posted...
SeikoKimura posted...
mary skelter it is

Not all of them. And what makes you say tampered? It’s the Vita board after all, so not surprising the Vita game won, we’ve got some lurkers hanging around.

A guy just publicly declared he used his alts to vote. Not to mention it was an open poll, so you could vote multiple times just changing your IP. It takes one MS fan to get a dozen votes in MS favor. And as you said, it's a Vita board, so it's less likely people would tamper it here in 4GO's favor.

User Info: Kindred

Kindred
4 weeks ago#47
you made the right choice. mary skelter is fun

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
4 weeks ago#48
I like Nep games, I really do. But this one doesn't look as good as some of the best of the series. So Mary Skelter wins IMO.
75" Sony FALD - PS4 Pro/4K UHD : : : 65" LG OLED - Xbox 360/WiiU : : : : 40" Sony - PS2/SNES/various retro systems via RGB and s-video

User Info: NinjaPirateDood

NinjaPirateDood
4 weeks ago#49
Cyberdimension is a step in the right direction, but its net code is HORRENDOUS. Lag spikes everywhere online. Also, the gameplay is weightless hack 'n slash. I had hoped for PSO-like gameplay, but it feels so hollow. Well, at least it's an easy plat, if you're into that. 20 somethin' hours later and it's yours.

Also also, it's not a main line game. I just found the appeal of a Nep pseudo-MMO interesting. Well, technically they're beta-testing an MMO. The main thing I like is the customization. I made an OP Samurai Rom, and I love her to pieces.

Being a Nep fan, I don't regret buying it, but BOY ARE THOSE FLAWS VISIBLE.
The Revolution Will Be Demonetized.

User Info: shadowmaksim

shadowmaksim
4 weeks ago#50
Voting seems to be over but I'll throw in my thoughts. I've gotten the platinum for both so I somewhat, hopefully, know what I'm talking about.

"Mary Skelter" definitely has some flaws but it's overall a solid experience with a pretty nice aesthetic. But being a DRPG, even with the introduction of stage gimmicks and other such gameplay qualities like blood management to keep things more interesting, it's definitely not for everyone. As nice as the setting is, the story and characters do falter in a number of ways. And after a while, the combat will end up feeling repetitive even with some varied party set-ups.

"Cyberdimension" on the other had is really short with rather simple and even somewhat busted gameplay. Not to mention the exclusion of some characters being playable is rather odd. The interactions between the characters and jokes are probably on the better end of the spin-offs at least and seeing the characters be in different roles class-wise (Ram and Rom most notably) was rather interesting. Oh, and there's online multiplayer as well but I never tried it.

Between the two, I think I'm going to have to vote for "Mary Skelter". Even outside of personal opinion, it seems to be the better option as far as just content goes. Especially at their current prices.

But with my opinion taken account, I found "Mary Skelter" to at least be a decent DRPG for what it is. I do see myself giving it a recommendation to those that like the genre. "Cyberdimention" on the other hand I found to be a subpar ARPG. Even as a fan of the "Neptunia" series, I'm hard-pressed to recommend it to other fans unless they are hardcore into the series and could get it for somewhat cheap.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. mary skelter or cyberdimension neptunia: 4 goddesses online

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived