Killzone Liberation - Chapter 5 possible on Vita / PSTV?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Killzone Liberation - Chapter 5 possible on Vita / PSTV?

User Info: DeltaBladeX

DeltaBladeX
1 month ago#1
Just bought the game on PSN despite owning the UMD since playing on a 32 inch TV with my DualShock 4 is a fair bit nicer than my beaten up old PSP. Just wondering if I'm s*** out of luck to finish the extra chapter on Vita.
I'm not lazy, I just don't care
http://backloggery.com/DeltaBladeXNZ

User Info: joelang12

joelang12
1 month ago#2
I was wondering if that last chapter actually needed? Does the story end on a cliffhanger? Was wondering if that downloadable chapter was even worth it.
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig

DeltaBladeX
1 month ago#3
joelang12 posted...
I was wondering if that last chapter actually needed? Does the story end on a cliffhanger? Was wondering if that downloadable chapter was even worth it.

Takes care of a plot point mentioned earlier in the game, where you find out who was the traitor who sold out the ISA and caused the capture of several high ranking members, and take them down. I suppose you can live without it but it is an actual part of the story. It and the online multiplayer weren't completed in time for release so they did the DLC content.

User Info: nononoyesyesyes

nononoyesyesyes
1 month ago#4
its been so long, but i dont remember any DLC.
im looking at the store and im not seeing any either.

was it an in-game DL?
if so id think youd be ok to do it that way?
granted, store run PSP DLC needs to be bought online and then downloaded through history... that or PS3 transfer.
the online for the PSP game id think wouldve had its servers dissolved, but i remember this game having adhoc so you could always try online multiplayer via adhoc party.
im pretty sure thats still up n running.

DeltaBladeX
1 month ago#5
nononoyesyesyes posted...
its been so long, but i dont remember any DLC.
im looking at the store and im not seeing any either.

So long ago, they had to do downloads for several games through the web browser back then. Unfortunately, the official site with the DLC hasn't been around for several years. I just used a site I know to grab it since they backed up some of that stuff.
https://revive.today/psp/dlc/

I can get the files on PSP easy (just put the DLC content folder in X:\PSP\GAME and go from there) but the PSTV doesn't work the same way, which is why I came here to ask.
(message deleted)

User Info: nononoyesyesyes

nononoyesyesyes
1 month ago#7
i feel if you have access to the files, try using content manager and dump the same file into the designated PSP DLC folder.
PSP had its own setup for transferring, but the pstv or vita can access/tinker with files within the construct of the content manager on your PC.
i feel like theres a step im forgetting or not taking into account?
is it not allowing the browser to open (link to nowhere?) when you hit downloads from the main menu?

sorry i dont have liberation digitally to test it...
i am tinkering with my PSP files on my PC though.
within your PC content manager files, the "PGAME" one should have the PSP files.
from there just find that UCUS98646 (for NA) or UCES00279 (for EU) folder and insert the DLC how it suggests above maybe?

note:
i only have a handful of digital PSP games with DLC.

the killzone forums or SONY support may provide a better avenue for help with this problem.
could always try the reddit communities too?

curious...
is it possible to backup the PSP files (from the PSP to a PS3) and have the files accessible to the vita for transfer?
do you hav a PS3 to test this?

DeltaBladeX
1 month ago#8
is it not allowing the browser to open (link to nowhere?) when you hit downloads from the main menu?

Website for it hasn't worked for several years.

curious...
is it possible to backup the PSP files (from the PSP to a PS3) and have the files accessible to the vita for transfer?
do you hav a PS3 to test this?

I own a PS3, but I only know how to back up save data. If you can move GAME folder data to the PS3, then I have no clue how.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Killzone Liberation - Chapter 5 possible on Vita / PSTV?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived