PCH-2000 or OG?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PCH-2000 or OG?

User Info: J Koch

J Koch
1 month ago#1
There more I research it the less I feel like I can make the correct decision.
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: MG_Salad

MG_Salad
1 month ago#2
In the long run I think the 2000 will be the better choice because apparently OLED screens deteriorate over time faster, which for the next few years might not be a big deal but who knows how long they will last compared to LCD. Plus, the 2000 is really nice and lightweight, and has an IPS screen which blows away most 3DS (TN) screens.
The best things in life aren't allowed to be discussed on GameFaqs.

User Info: krazycharlie

krazycharlie
1 month ago#3
My personal preference? The original 1000 Series. If you can't get it, then the 2000 Series is still a good choice.
"U mad bro?".

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
1 month ago#4
OG
Currently playing: Corpse Party

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
1 month ago#5
2000 is the only correct answer
VN's that need to be ported to consoles
https://imgur.com/a/f4zav

User Info: Kaibaten

Kaibaten
1 month ago#6
OG, unless you're gonna get the Liquid Metal Slime 2000 or one of the many Japan-exclusive colors.

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
1 month ago#7
Kaibaten posted...
OG, unless you're gonna get the Liquid Metal Slime 2000 or one of the many Japan-exclusive colors.

The metal slime has nothing special about it other than the small blob on the front
VN's that need to be ported to consoles
https://imgur.com/a/f4zav

User Info: James2-J

James2-J
1 month ago#8
I'm sure it comes down to personal preference but having used the OG for years and then the Slim for years, I prefer the Slim. Biggest factor, it's just a lot more comfortable in my hands for playing, especially for long periods. Then there are little bonuses like slightly better battery life and USB connectivity.

Yes I would say the OG's screen is better for sure, some people seem to like the more solid feel of the OG as well.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 month ago#9
OG has better build quality. 2000's improvements are negligible, and it has a lot of downgrades to things like its screen, making it a downgrade overall.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: GigaDogqHD

GigaDogqHD
1 month ago#10
Screen is lights out better on the original, speakers way better on slim. All else is preference or negligible.

I say go original.
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PCH-2000 or OG?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived