Exist Archive keeps dropping in price

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Exist Archive keeps dropping in price

User Info: MG_Salad

MG_Salad
1 month ago#1
So for the last few days I've been keeping track of the price of Exist Archive on Amazon, and it keeps dropping little by little. As of now it is $11.93, when just a day or two ago it was around $13.

I'm wondering just how low it is likely to go before Amazon runs out of stock (since I'm assuming that's why they keep dropping the price, to clearance excess stock), and whether the current $11.93 price point is at that sweet spot for a game that is supposedly pretty buggy on the Vita. I'd really like to see it hit $10, but I don't know if I can rely on that happening since it's the 6th top selling Vita game on Amazon at the moment with it's cheap price point.
The best things in life aren't allowed to be discussed on GameFaqs.

User Info: Gotrys

Gotrys
1 month ago#2
Even for free it's still a rip-off.

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
1 month ago#3
It dropped like this a while back. I think it got down to about 9 or 10 bucks before it jumped back up to around $30 or so for a long while. I doubt it's gonna drop much below $11.93. Very few Vita games on Amazon are ever marked down less than $10.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
1 month ago#4
Wow, if only I'd have known, I ordered it when it was 13.20 or something like that.

Oh well, still well under 15 dollars, I'm okay with that!
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN (Vita): Justice_98405, Steam: psn_justice_98405, Battle.net (Diablo III/RoS): Justice#1912.

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
1 month ago#5
I ordered it for 9.50 on Amazon I believe. Easily worth every penny.
Ib,Persona 4G,Explorers of Sky,Stella Glow,Cold Steel 2,Bayonetta 2,Uncharted 4,Valkyrie Drive,FE:Fates,Persona 5,Criminal Girls,Senran Kagura EV, Conception II

User Info: Lightwarrior11

Lightwarrior11
1 month ago#6
When to buy is a gamble when Amazon starts continously discounting these overstock titles. I think the game has to undersell for weeks to trigger these kind of minute-to-minute price drops. The game will usually drop ~$1/day in small increments (like, ~3 cents every 15 minutes). It's a better deal every day you wait, except that eventually they'll sell their quota and the price will jump way back up to MSRP.

Drive Girls was doing this all last week. The new price rebounded today, but there's still warehouse deals at ~$18.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0T6SjHejw

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
1 month ago#7
Darn, I was hoping Drive Girls would hit that $20 sweet spot, but I never saw it drop lower than 22-something (not that I was following it religiously). Guess I'll just have to wait for the next time it dips down.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: Kaibaten

Kaibaten
1 month ago#8
Don't wait too long, it's how I missed out on Trails of Cold Steel II at 22 bucks just a few weeks ago. Now it's back up to 40 (even though it was at 30 for months) and it's just not dropping...

User Info: Lightwarrior11

Lightwarrior11
1 month ago#9
A Warehouse Deal described as "Very Good" will only be missing the shrinkwrap, if even.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0T6SjHejw

User Info: MG_Salad

MG_Salad
1 month ago#10
Kaibaten posted...
Don't wait too long, it's how I missed out on Trails of Cold Steel II at 22 bucks just a few weeks ago. Now it's back up to 40 (even though it was at 30 for months) and it's just not dropping...

I got the first Utawarerumono game from Gamestop (the launch edition sealed, somehow) for $30, and a few days later it was back to MSRP on Gamestop and Amazon both (took longer than Amazon though), so I barely dodged the bullet of feeling that way for that game.

Lightwarrior11 posted...
A Warehouse Deal described as "Very Good" will only be missing the shrinkwrap, if even.

Yeah, the copy of YS VIII I got in that condition was pretty pristine, beyond the godawful sticker on the back that I had to literally take packing tape and rip it off incrementally to get off. It looks nice now though.
The best things in life aren't allowed to be discussed on GameFaqs.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Exist Archive keeps dropping in price

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived