LRG just announced La Mulana-EX Vita Nov 10th

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. LRG just announced La Mulana-EX Vita Nov 10th

User Info: Raidens_Revenge

Raidens_Revenge
1 month ago#11
fiyeroatheart posted...
FSABot posted...
>implying selling 500 copies is somehow big money

Dover, you are pretty much one of the saddest creatures on this website.
Shin Megami hentai
The true goddess of Hentai

User Info: J_B

J_B
1 month ago#12
Dover is right. Limited Run Grinch uses 'limited' scare tactics to sell their s***ty games. Instead of selling everything via pre-order they create artificial demand before release by announcing they only made 3 and half copies so everyone fights over trying one when orders open

This company is proven they would flop if they used legitimate business means instead of scumbag tatics which is probably why Nintendo paid them no mind for so long and what most real developers and publishers don't bother with them
jb08045.deviantart.com/art/Madoka-s-Dinner-513761540 -Out weeb me
Cyberdimension Neptunia English Playthrough now playing. https://goo.gl/sMW3C6

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
1 month ago#13
Ignoring the trolls................

La Mulana is a good pickup for LRG. I've always been low-key interested in it, considering all the praise I've heard, so this'll be a good chance for me to finally pick it up. I love that the cover art is by Katsuya Terada too. Gives me all sorts of nostalgia for old school Nintendo Power.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
1 month ago#14
J_B posted...
Dover is right. Limited Run Grinch uses 'limited' scare tactics to sell their s***ty games. Instead of selling everything via pre-order they create artificial demand before release by announcing they only made 3 and half copies so everyone fights over trying one when orders open

This company is proven they would flop if they used legitimate business means instead of scumbag tatics which is probably why Nintendo paid them no mind for so long and what most real developers and publishers don't bother with them

Right, because Nintendo never produces low quantities of stock to create rarity and raise demand for any of their items, nosirree, they're far above that kind of tactic.
I am Ace-of-Clubs, and I approve this message.
"Final Fantasy XV its like Big Bazooka that fires with farts" - eisgiga

J_B
1 month ago#15
Ace-of-Clubs posted...
Right, because Nintendo never produces low quantities of stock to create rarity and raise demand for any of their items, nosirree, they're far above that kind of tactic.

What items were this? Ones that proved to be wildly popular after release?

User Info: Shiiiru

Shiiiru
1 month ago#16
Can't we just be happy for LRG? No? Okay...
PSN: Shiiiro- Switch FC: 5371-7893-8798
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.

J_B
1 month ago#17
Shiiiru posted...

Well it's not like this is some unexpected news like it out of their realm iirc this game was a remake of an already 10+ year old game

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
1 month ago#18
J_B posted...

It’s proven time and again the preorders never sell as much.

Implying Namco isn’t a real developer.
Ib,Persona 4G,Explorers of Sky,Stella Glow,Cold Steel 2,Bayonetta 2,Uncharted 4,Valkyrie Drive,FE:Fates,Persona 5,Criminal Girls,Senran Kagura EV, Conception II

User Info: ediotsavant

ediotsavant
1 month ago#19
This game reminds me of Lode Runner.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
1 month ago#20
Shiiiru posted...

The bitter, joyless trolls being happy or positive (or even factually accurate) about something? Don't be silly.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. LRG just announced La Mulana-EX Vita Nov 10th

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived