Good vita games that are pure action?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Good vita games that are pure action?

User Info: gadgaurd

gadgaurd
1 month ago#11
Croixluer Sigma is probably your best bet.
Eternal Gust: Now a Social Board.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1079-eternal-gust

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
1 month ago#12
@Matt-Moores

Nep.
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
I normally don't get erectile dysfunction. But when i do, it isn't so hard. This is low..... tier... goooooooodddd

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
1 month ago#13
I'm not sure if this counts as being too much not fighting, but I thought Guacamelee was pretty fun.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

User Info: FriedConsole

FriedConsole
1 month ago#14
Plenty of good twin stick shooters.
Chrimsonland
Scoregasm
Geometry Wars 3
Resogun
Dead Nation
Neon Chrome

Oli Olli
Splunkey
Windjammers

User Info: Lightwarrior11

Lightwarrior11
1 month ago#15
Not much left to say, but here's what I see in my collection (I included racers and rhythm games):

Alien Breed
Aqua Kitty
DJ Max: Technika Tune
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Flame Over
Futuridium EP Deluxe
Jet Car Stunts
Laser Disco Defenders
Malicious Rebirth
Nun Attack
Shovel Knight
Super Monkey Ball
Super Stardust Delta
Super Time Force Ultra
SUPERBEAT: XONiC
Titan Attacks!
TxK
Ultratron
WE ARE DOOMED
Wipeout 2048
Xeodrifter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0T6SjHejw

User Info: RadKickAss

RadKickAss
1 month ago#16
mizukage2 posted...
If you have missed out on Muramasa Rebirth, Dragon's Crown, or Odin Sphere then get them immediately.

This might be one of the most intelligent things I've ever read on this here inter-net. Bravo, friend.
SURE, I'LL TAKE YOU TO A GOOD PLACE. HEH!! HEH!! HEH!!
PSN: RadKickAss // 3DS: 4957-3805-8646

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
1 month ago#17
While I like Flame Over a lot, I wouldn't recommend it because of a nasty bug that never got fixed. It loses all your progress and makes you start all over. It didn't make sense to keep playing after that if it happens again :/

Lightwarrior11
1 month ago#18
Freelance_Wolf posted...
While I like Flame Over a lot, I wouldn't recommend it because of a nasty bug that never got fixed. It loses all your progress and makes you start all over. It didn't make sense to keep playing after that if it happens again :/

That's rough. I guess it would be a pain to lose your stats upgrades, though I feel like most of my time in the game was just running the early levels over and over again until I understood all the tricks needed to survive. I put ~20hrs into that game before beating it once, never saw any glitches, and haven't heard anyone else mention them. Sorry you found one, though.

Lightwarrior11
1 month ago#19
Oh, and no idea why I glossed over it, but Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit should have been on my list, if you're counting the constant stream of input challenges in rhythm games as "action".

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
1 month ago#20
Lightwarrior11 posted...
Freelance_Wolf posted...

That's rough. I guess it would be a pain to lose your stats upgrades, though I feel like most of my time in the game was just running the early levels over and over again until I understood all the tricks needed to survive. I put ~20hrs into that game before beating it once, never saw any glitches, and haven't heard anyone else mention them. Sorry you found one, though.

The glitch/bug is rare, but it has happened enough that the devs were aware of it, and I also tweeted them about it, and they said there was a patch coming to fix it, but as far as I am aware, the patch never came. Bah. Dunno if the devs just forgot about it or just didn't care.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Good vita games that are pure action?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived