Vita games for 2018

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita games for 2018

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
4 weeks ago#11
LRG already has a year's worth of physical Vita releases planned out for 2018 (though how many of those aren't already released digitally, who knows). I suspect Aksys's releases will still be physical. Muv-Luv will be physical. Bloodstained too.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: pashmina626

pashmina626
4 weeks ago#12
i sure hope that there are a few good games that I can find in the near future plus there are a few that have been released in Japan so now I have to wait and see if they will come in North America or not.

User Info: CooperRC

CooperRC
3 weeks ago#13
Well, the release list on gamefaqs is really depressing (and some of them are probably digital only). I guess US physical releases are basically dead in the US (minus LRG niche releases that almost no one wants) and I noticed that some games that you would expect on the Vita are on the Switch release list.

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
3 weeks ago#14
Gamefaqs doesn't keep their list completely up to date, they miss entries for Europe I've noticed.

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
3 weeks ago#15
The upcoming game lists on GameFAQs are never remotely comprehensive. They only list games with exact release dates (or exact placeholder dates). You're not gonna see any game that's yet to narrow down the month and day of release. That's why, for example, Aksys has four upcoming Vita otome releases, which all have high odds of coming out physically, but none are listed on the upcoming Vita games list here.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita games for 2018

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived