Ps Vita 1000 and Ps Vita 2000

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Ps Vita 1000 and Ps Vita 2000

User Info: ArieMiyagi

ArieMiyagi
4 weeks ago#1
Can anyone tell me I should buy Ps Vita 1000 or Ps Vita 2000 is better, please?

And please tell me where are their differences?

If possible, please tell me what color Ps Vita1000 is have and what color Ps Vita 2000 is have ?

Thank you.
Arie

User Info: GigaDogqHD

GigaDogqHD
4 weeks ago#2

/topic
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
4 weeks ago#3
1000 has a nice OLED screen, but is heavier and has a shorter battery life. It also uses a proprietary charger.

2000 has a regular LCD screen, is lighter, and has a longer battery life. It takes a regular micro usb charger.

Edit: For colors in the US the only variant we got was an Aqua Blue 2000. If you import from Japan there is a wide variety of both colors and special edition Vitas
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"

User Info: James2-J

James2-J
4 weeks ago#4
What bith_the_black said, but I would add: some people prefer the feel / weight / size of the 1000, some people prefer the feel / weight / size of the 2000.

This is the main reason I prefer the 2000, even though I owned and played the 1000 from release day in the UK, until the day the 2000 came out. To me, the improvement is night and day. But some people really prefer the 1000 for its feel, size and weight.

So if possible try and get to grips with them before you buy...

User Info: Zodasaur

Zodasaur
3 weeks ago#5
GigaDogqHD posted...

/topic

WRONG. It wasn't the end of the thread. Shows what you know. (very little)

User Info: GigaDogqHD

GigaDogqHD
3 weeks ago#6
Zodasaur posted...
GigaDogqHD posted...

/topic

WRONG. It wasn't the end of the thread. Shows what you know. (very little)

lmao
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane

User Info: Rufus_the_rat

Rufus_the_rat
3 weeks ago#7
The 1000's stunning OLED display puts every other portable system in history to shame, including the Switch.

User Info: KasuRuiza

KasuRuiza
3 weeks ago#8
1000 has proprietary charging cable... 2000 has USB b

1000s charging ports die pretty quickly and it's going to be harder to replace broken cables.

I had the white assassin's vita until the charging port started to die and the device started dying around half charge.

I upgraded to a 2000 and haven't looked back since. It's been working fine for years now.

The 2000s batteries are also newer and more likely to have more active cells left...
psn - KasuRuiza
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Ps Vita 1000 and Ps Vita 2000

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived