How does Mad Max remote play feel?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How does Mad Max remote play feel?

User Info: adayum

adayum
4 weeks ago#1
I'm seriously looking into this crazy game, but i'm not about to accelerate a vehicle using the rear touch pad for half the game. Is it pretty bad?
ERUTANGIS

User Info: Chalipan

Chalipan
4 weeks ago#2
As good as removing the tag off a new pair of underwear and immediately sitting down and enjoying the feel

adayum
4 weeks ago#3
Chalipan posted...
As good as removing the tag off a new pair of underwear and immediately sitting down and enjoying the feel

I really want to understand and cherish the meaning behind your comment, but dear god, I don't think I can. Is that a good feeling?
ERUTANGIS

adayum
4 weeks ago#4
If anyone else can comment that would be great , because so far i've learned nothing XD
ERUTANGIS

User Info: Darkrobotisback

Darkrobotisback
4 weeks ago#5
Never tried mad max, but I had remote played plenty of open world games and there's a good amount of lag or input lag that will severely hinder your enjoyment for the game.
In other words the game is just better to be experienced on the PS4 than it is on the vita.
Bootlegged GTA: https://imgur.com/SRiWUHy
Lum: https://imgur.com/a/n7Zz3

adayum
4 weeks ago#6
Darkrobotisback posted...
Never tried mad max, but I had remote played plenty of open world games and there's a good amount of lag or input lag that will severely hinder your enjoyment for the game.
In other words the game is just better to be experienced on the PS4 than it is on the vita.

I bought an extremely powerful Netgear router for the Vita to connect to and it's been running without a hitch for quite a few months now. Fallout 4 used to be unplayable, but not it feels like it's actually on the Vita itself.
ERUTANGIS

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 weeks ago#7
I feel like the whole remote play is as good as your router....which doesn’t say a whole lot for my crappy experience with even the last of us
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

adayum
4 weeks ago#8
Darkstorm16 posted...
I feel like the whole remote play is as good as your router....which doesn’t say a whole lot for my crappy experience with even the last of us

I was miserable until I dropped $100 on this router (got it on sale) and it's hands-down the best decision i've made in a looong time. Remote play is useless without being hardwired.
ERUTANGIS

User Info: dtsk

dtsk
4 weeks ago#9
Get one of those remote play grips that have L2/R2 triggers, they're better than using the rear touch pad

adayum
4 weeks ago#10
dtsk posted...
Get one of those remote play grips that have L2/R2 triggers, they're better than using the rear touch pad

Does it feel okay to hold though? I have a great ps3-controller grip, it literally makes the Vita look and feel like holding a big ps3 controller, with a built in bettery that more than doubles the battery life. It's pretty awesome and i'm hesitant to switch, but if it still feels great holding then I will.
ERUTANGIS
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How does Mad Max remote play feel?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived