What are some good Christian-friendly games for the family?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What are some good Christian-friendly games for the family?

User Info: A_Good_Opinion

A_Good_Opinion
3 weeks ago#1
Hello all

During the recreational hour at sunday school the kids play with Vitas. What are some good games appropriate for them?

Thanks, have a blessed day~

User Info: GigaDogqHD

GigaDogqHD
3 weeks ago#2
Natural Doctrine
Senran Kagura
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane

User Info: Helmet_Time

Helmet_Time
3 weeks ago#3
https://i.imgur.com/7pe9PVC.gif

User Info: A_Good_Opinion

A_Good_Opinion
3 weeks ago#4
GigaDogqHD posted...
Natural Doctrine
Senran Kagura

Thank you kind sir, I took a quick look at the first game you listed and it seems like a great tactical game! Hopefully it'll get the little ones thinking. I went ahead and ordered a few copies of both.

User Info: sjsiefert

sjsiefert
3 weeks ago#5
If this is not a joke topic, only a few family friendly games I can think of like Smart as..., sports games, racing games, lego games and the Disney infinity games.

User Info: bluewolf51313

bluewolf51313
3 weeks ago#6
Some guy posted something very very similar to this on the ps4 boards. About his church getting donated a ps4 and was looking for kid friendly, Christian games. I wonder if this joker is the some poster, or possibly an alt account.

Nobody would get/donate/play any kid of video game at Sunday school. Lmao.

No offense man, I could see a church having a Wii or a Nintendo system for a daycare type thing, or a get together where the parents would socialize, but they wouldn't want there kids off playing handheld systems. And if they ever did, it sure as heck would have the name Nintendo on it.
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton

User Info: GrandDart

GrandDart
3 weeks ago#7
Atelier
Play under your own rules. Success will eventually come.

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
3 weeks ago#8
Monster Monpiece
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: Cidastor

Cidastor
3 weeks ago#9
bluewolf51313 posted...
Some guy posted something very very similar to this on the ps4 boards. About his church getting donated a ps4 and was looking for kid friendly, Christian games. I wonder if this joker is the some poster, or possibly an alt account.

Nobody would get/donate/play any kid of video game at Sunday school. Lmao.

No offense man, I could see a church having a Wii or a Nintendo system for a daycare type thing, or a get together where the parents would socialize, but they wouldn't want there kids off playing handheld systems. And if they ever did, it sure as heck would have the name Nintendo on it.

Could be a copy cat troll.

Who knows. It's a troll post either way.
I'm not a true gamer. I like to think a lot. I own and play a LOT of games. But I'd rather not be some fanboy bent over taking turns for their corporate masters

User Info: RadKickAss

RadKickAss
3 weeks ago#10
You f***in' kidding?
SURE, I'LL TAKE YOU TO A GOOD PLACE. HEH!! HEH!! HEH!!
PSN: RadKickAss // 3DS: 4957-3805-8646
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What are some good Christian-friendly games for the family?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived