What are the best drpg's on vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What are the best drpg's on vita?

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
4 weeks ago#11
Only one I care for is Elminage Original.

User Info: Namio

Namio
4 weeks ago#12
Dungeon Travelers 2, ez
But Demon Gaze / Demon Gaze 2 are pretty great as well

I didnt play mary skelter. looked lame to me
checking it now, its reminding me of DT2. maybe ill have to pick it up
like if you agree

User Info: bluewolf51313

bluewolf51313
4 weeks ago#13
I took a pic when I got back from gamestop. They had some great games. Some new releases as well! What u think?

https://i.imgur.com/QEKTA5H.jpg
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton

User Info: Namio

Namio
4 weeks ago#14
demon gaze is the best out of those you showed me

I am not sure i would classify oOdin Sphere as a DRPG, but that game is good, too. It has more action than demon gaze. Ys, too. Thee only thing I know for sure is i wouldnt really bother with operation babel. Maybe after playing all of the other games

Odin sphere > Ys > Demon Gaze > Operation Babel, from objective standpoint since I am not actually a big fan of Ys. I would pick Demon Gaze personally.
like if you agree

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
4 weeks ago#15
I concur with DT2 and MS I have both and love them dearly. Great dRPGs. Was thinking of getting Demon Gaze II.

Where do these rate?
Dungeon Travelers 2-2
Coven Labyrinth of Refrain
Tokyo Clanpool
Demon Gaze II
Moe Chronicle
Stranger of Sword City
MeiQ

I doubt I will get all of those, but would like to hear what are the best of that group.
75" Sony FALD - PS4 Pro/4K UHD : : : 65" LG OLED - Xbox 360/WiiU : : : : 40" Sony - PS2/SNES/various retro systems via RGB and s-video

User Info: TehTrumpCard

TehTrumpCard
4 weeks ago#16
DT2. Bar none.
3DS: 4640-0379-8455 NNID:SimplyTJB
Switch: 5034-2202-6836 PSN: TehTrumpCard http://psnprofiles.com/TehTrumpCard The Official Leafeon of the Ultra Sun board

User Info: fate484

fate484
4 weeks ago#17
DT2 easy the story is crap and it def focuses on being pervy in every area it can but it easily beats all the rest in it's gameplay the customization, dungeon design, bonus dungeons, length, and difficulty none of the rest beat them in any of those area's at best they tie a single one of them and I'd say those are what's most important in a Drpg

User Info: MercenaryLagoon

MercenaryLagoon
4 weeks ago#18
DRPGs are some of my favorites on the Vita.
Having the platinum on most of them, I have personally gotten the most enjoyment out of Demon Gaze, Mary Skelter, Dungeon Travelers 2, and Stranger of Sword City.
Currently going through Demon Gaze 2 and loving it.

Operation Babel is pretty solid too. I had some gripes with Operation Abyss, but it's still a pretty good choice.

User Info: Lexiejay

Lexiejay
3 weeks ago#19
MercenaryLagoon posted...
DRPGs are some of my favorites on the Vita.
Having the platinum on most of them, I have personally gotten the most enjoyment out of Demon Gaze, Mary Skelter, Dungeon Travelers 2, and Stranger of Sword City.
Currently going through Demon Gaze 2 and loving it.

Operation Babel is pretty solid too. I had some gripes with Operation Abyss, but it's still a pretty good choice.

how would you rate them in order?

User Info: achmed1974

achmed1974
3 weeks ago#20
My personal top 5..1 an import.

1) Elminage Original
2) Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain
3) Stranger of Sword City Revisited
4) Dungeon Travelers 2
5) Mary Skelter
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What are the best drpg's on vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived