Ps vita game P4G and Mind 0

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Ps vita game P4G and Mind 0

User Info: ArieMiyagi

ArieMiyagi
3 weeks ago#1
I want to buy a ps vita game, but I cannot choose.

Can anyone tell me the ps vita game persona 4 Golden and mind zero , which one is better to buy,please ?

And tell me what are these game about.

Thank you.
Arie

User Info: joelang12

joelang12
3 weeks ago#2
Everybody like P4G. I have it but have no played it yet. Mind 0 is OK. Not good. Not bad. Just bland. And it ends on a cliffhanger, with no sequel in sight. 🙁
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
3 weeks ago#3
I don't understand how this is even a question. The answer is obvious.
Alexis Sanchez Didn't Piss Off To City And I'm So Glad
Honk For Ponk

User Info: DeltaBladeX

DeltaBladeX
3 weeks ago#4
Not a fan of Persona 4. Haven't played the other though.
I'm not lazy, I just don't care
http://backloggery.com/DeltaBladeXNZ

User Info: Namio

Namio
3 weeks ago#5
P4G: bodies show up on antenna. how is this happening? join teenagers to get to the bottom of things and the find the truth in a shadow/other world where you fuse demons to make better demons to conquer your inner demons

M0: I cant even remember this game like... legit all i remember is it was vaguely like persona with kids finding out about the existence of demons and gaining their powers by confronting things in dungeons. had some songs that I really liked but I wouldnt really recommend it to anyone
like if you agree

User Info: rewilo95

rewilo95
3 weeks ago#6
Played both and I can definitely say P4G (my least favorite persona game) is far better than Mind Zero.

In short, P4G is about a group of highschool students solving murder cases with supernatural powers (personas).

Mind Zero have barely anything going on until lategame where stuff starts happening (way too late at that point). The game also ends in a cliffhanger with no sequel whatsoever, leaving the story unfinished.
Currently playing: Mary Skelter (Vita) October releases:

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
3 weeks ago#7
Persona 4 Golden is a Vita staple. Nobody can say why, it's a poor game, basically a Japanese high school simulator, but you're not a real Vita owner unless you have it in your collection. Buy it, you must, before you can get on to better games like Toukiden and God Eater.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Ps vita game P4G and Mind 0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived