Import game Custom fees question?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Import game Custom fees question?

User Info: bloodcoast

bloodcoast
3 weeks ago#31
The Break Edition is just the vanilla game with the DLC codes. Without using the Singapore PSN, you can't even use them.

User Info: RRXKC

RRXKC
3 weeks ago#32
bloodcoast posted...
The Break Edition is just the vanilla game with the DLC codes. Without using the Singapore PSN, you can't even use them.

the 6 DLCs were already apart of the game. there is no need using codes. after installing on Vita, 6DLCs already there.

http://heavyarm-asia.com/product/ps4-gundam-breaker-3-break-edition-2/

if you already own GB3 and purchase break edition, save data from the break edition will override the existing save data from vanilla GB3. the save data from GB3 can be used with the break edition and no longer in Vanilla.

if your device have has the data from Vanilla GB3 and all six downloadable content expansions, these version as well as the break edition will be playable.

Reddit
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/69o20w/gundam_breaker_3_break_edition_confirmed_to/
PS Vita PSN: InKaku00R | neoshadow003

User Info: bloodcoast

bloodcoast
3 weeks ago#33
Weird then. People said DLC was on a code sheet, and Play-Asia even warns about it.

RRXKC
3 weeks ago#34
bith_the_black posted...
You could see if Heavy Arm still has stock

btw is HeavyArms Asia is Legimate site? scared of Fraud/Scam/Theft. they were asking my paypal.

i guess it will take a while for PlayAsia for GB3 BE Eng Sub restock. especially this december. i can still wait.

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
3 weeks ago#35
Yeah I've bought about 4 or 5 games from them and had no problems. Also ordered the Ys LE their distributor said would be in English. It turned out their distributor was wrong and they gave me a full refund the same day and threw in a bonus item in one of my other orders.

Edit: I usually email them asking if they have a game in stock, if they do they send an invoice to your PayPal email address.
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"

RRXKC
3 weeks ago#36
bith_the_black posted...
Yeah I've bought about 4 or 5 games from them and had no problems. Also ordered the Ys LE their distributor said would be in English. It turned out their distributor was wrong and they gave me a full refund the same day and threw in a bonus item in one of my other orders.

Edit: I usually email them asking if they have a game in stock, if they do they send an invoice to your PayPal email address.

they accept full credit card right?(similar to Pa)(w/out paypal)i just updated my paypal recently yet my USA Credit card not linked to Paypal.

question about their “ Expedite” shipping, how much did u pay when your order reach your doorstep? like 20-30 bucks? (Corier fees/shipping charge/custom fees)

User Info: Kogepan

Kogepan
3 weeks ago#37
SomeKindoMonstr posted...
Fedex has nothing to do with it, it's your country that's charging custom fees.

Correct in theory.
But in practice Im not too sure.
Ive imported probably 150-200 games over 10-15 years from different companies and countries.

And weirdly, the only times where I had to pay import tax was when it was posted with fed ex......It could be be because they 'play by the book'

It could be they add in a bogus import fee (put it this way once they delivered but I got a letter from them to pay $80+ on a custom pop n music controller....I ignored it. And they never chased me up on it)

Or it could be just a coincidence.

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
3 weeks ago#38
RRXKC posted...
bith_the_black posted...

they accept full credit card right?(similar to Pa)(w/out paypal)i just updated my paypal recently yet my USA Credit card not linked to Paypal.

question about their “ Expedite” shipping, how much did u pay when your order reach your doorstep? like 20-30 bucks? (Corier fees/shipping charge/custom fees)

Not sure on the first one, I think they may only do PayPal, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. As for the second I used their cheapest shipping and it just ended up in my mailbox.
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Import game Custom fees question?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived