Any Deals for the Console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any Deals for the Console?

User Info: Eagles931

Eagles931
3 weeks ago#1
I’m in the market for a PS Vita slim. I’m not really seeing any deals for the console unfortunately. Can someone point me in the right direction
PSN : SlootSlayer11
XBL: BionicMerecat

Eagles931
2 weeks ago#2
Nothing ?

User Info: Solitaryfish

Solitaryfish
2 weeks ago#3
The Vita is no longer in production in the West at all, so you won't find any sort of Black Friday deals. Your best bet would be to purchase a used one in good condition off eBay. Japan has a Black Friday like week called Golden Week where you might be able to import one for a reduced price, but that isn't until the end of April.

Eagles931
2 weeks ago#4
Solitaryfish posted...
The Vita is no longer in production in the West at all, so you won't find any sort of Black Friday deals. Your best bet would be to purchase a used one in good condition off eBay. Japan has a Black Friday like week called Golden Week where you might be able to import one for a reduced price, but that isn't until the end of April.

I see . Thanks for the heads up

User Info: J_B

J_B
2 weeks ago#5
Eagles931 posted...
Solitaryfish posted...

I see . Thanks for the heads up

Yup. Even though unless you get it from Amazon or Play Asia you night get with import taxes that will bring it to normal price anyway
jb08045.deviantart.com/art/Madoka-s-Dinner-513761540 -Out weeb me
Cyberdimension Neptunia English Playthrough now playing. https://goo.gl/sMW3C6

User Info: este914

este914
2 weeks ago#6
Eagles931 posted...
Nothing ?

Did you try checking eBay.

-

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
2 weeks ago#7
there's one other plus if getting a japan vita. they come in other colors not available in the US.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

User Info: Hercik1

Hercik1
2 weeks ago#8
The ps vita TV is on clearance at toys r us for $17.99. You will just need to find a local store with it in stock.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any Deals for the Console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived