Sly Cooper Collection PSN question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sly Cooper Collection PSN question

User Info: F4phantomphreak

F4phantomphreak
1 month ago#1
They have the Sly Cooper Collection on PS3 store, and I was wondering if it has Sly 3? I bought the vita game and it only has 1 and 2, so I was wondering if I buy it on ps3 store does it really have the 3rd game?

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
1 month ago#2
You mean you bought the digital version on the ps store and you only received 2 games? The third game is also on the store
VN's that need to be ported to consoles
https://imgur.com/a/f4zav

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
1 month ago#3
If you bought the physical Vita Sly collection then 1 & 2 is on cart, but 3 should be from a DLC code in the box.
So the Vita collection has all 3 games, unless you got it pre-owned I guess.
(The digital version of the Vita collection from the store also has all 3 games)

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#4
he's right. they had the sale on psn store get 3 versions
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

User Info: 94mav98

94mav98
1 month ago#5
My advice is that you wait for a sale, and then snag the Trilogy bundle for PS3, which is cross-buy so it also gives you the digital Vita versions of all three games (getting the Trilogy bundle for Vita will not give you access to the PS3 versions for some reason).

Or, if you want to buy the third one separately then that too tends to be on sale every so often.
"Every single new Final Fantasy game is the one that ruined the franchise forever, and this is obvious the second they announce the title."

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
1 month ago#6
94mav98 posted...
My advice is that you wait for a sale, and then snag the Trilogy bundle for PS3, which is cross-buy so it also gives you the digital Vita versions of all three games (getting the Trilogy bundle for Vita will not give you access to the PS3 versions for some reason).

Or, if you want to buy the third one separately then that too tends to be on sale every so often.

Is it really? I thought it was only for europe.

I know that the gow collection is cross buy with the vita one
VN's that need to be ported to consoles
https://imgur.com/a/f4zav

User Info: 94mav98

94mav98
1 month ago#7
I'm in Europe, so I wouldn't know. If it isn't, simply getting the third one on sale for Vita then seems like the best option (assuming you too can buy them all separately!).
"Every single new Final Fantasy game is the one that ruined the franchise forever, and this is obvious the second they announce the title."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sly Cooper Collection PSN question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived