Any Diablo clones for the Vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any Diablo clones for the Vita?

User Info: 16bit

16bit
1 week ago#1
Was excited for a minute when I randomly stumbled upon "Project Ruin aka Warrior's Lair", but then saw that it was cancelled. Shame, since that game looks like it would've been great for the Vita. Any other options out there that's similar to Diablo or Ruin? It'd be awesome if Vanillaware turned Dragon's Crown into an isometric ARPG looter.

User Info: VampireRonin

VampireRonin
1 week ago#2
People usually say Silent Hill: Book of Memories when this question is asked.

Other than that, closest I can think of is Shiren the Wanderer, although that is more of a roguelike.
(message deleted)

User Info: RadKickAss

RadKickAss
1 week ago#4
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
SURE, I'LL TAKE YOU TO A GOOD PLACE. HEH!! HEH!! HEH!!
PSN: RadKickAss // 3DS: 4957-3805-8646

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
1 week ago#5
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/73203540
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"

User Info: 16bit

16bit
1 week ago#6
alright thanks. looks like Dungeon Hunter and Silent Hill are ones to check out. I hope that DH is not as bad as current Gameloft DH. and i find it surprising that a Silent Hill would even be mentioned in this category, but that's cool. is the story good for it?

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
1 week ago#7
dungeon hunter and silent hill are basically the only ones that exist. it's sad. :(

User Info: gamezalv

gamezalv
1 week ago#8
Dungeon Hunter Alliance is pretty bad though. The gameplay feels a bit dated and the game has some bad performance issues. Silent Hill Book of Memories however is a pretty decent game.

User Info: loki00_00

loki00_00
1 week ago#9
Someone already beat me to the punch but while it's not exactly the game you're looking for, Shiren the Wanderer is pretty good and it would probably scratch some of the same itches. Just be prepared for a way more difficult game than Diablo.
The official Oni of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: Ronobono

Ronobono
1 week ago#10
I got Dungeon Hunter hoping it would be at least be a decent Diablo clone but it was no where near it. I played for a few hours and had to quit. There is a demo of the Silent Hill game you could check out. I didnt seem as bad to me.
Just trying to live.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any Diablo clones for the Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived