Any Diablo clones for the Vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any Diablo clones for the Vita?

User Info: 16bit

16bit
1 week ago#11
loki00_00 posted...
Someone already beat me to the punch but while it's not exactly the game you're looking for, Shiren the Wanderer is pretty good and it would probably scratch some of the same itches. Just be prepared for a way more difficult game than Diablo.

that's actually good to hear, since i found Diablo pretty easy. i enjoy a challenge, and that's why i love the Demon/Dark Souls series. how's the loot in Shiren?

User Info: presea_lover

presea_lover
1 week ago#12
There doesn't seem to be a good diablo clone on vita.
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
1 week ago#13
Silent Hill Book of Memories is one of my favorite Vita games. When released, it was panned for (1) Not being a survival horror game, and (2) gameplay flaws.

The gameplay was corrected by patch, making BoM a great isometric view dungeon slasher/shooter with tons of loot, and Silent Hill weapons, enemies, and collectibles. There are six different endings, and infinite post-game.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: Mr Crispy

Mr Crispy
1 week ago#14
haven't played them so I can't comment on them but there's damascus gear and fantasy hero
The only certain death in the universe is Mother Hitton's Littul Kittons.
Not changing this line until I beat Seven Heroes (2/24/07)

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
1 week ago#15
gamezalv posted...
Dungeon Hunter Alliance is pretty bad though. The gameplay feels a bit dated and the game has some bad performance issues.

And on top of that, the graphics are pitiful for Vita. It looks like N64 models reskinned with better textures. Just adds insult to injury when a game that looks that bad chugs so hard.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: joelang12

joelang12
1 week ago#16
DH was fine for me when I played and beat it some years ago. Couldn’t get too far in the Silent Hill game
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig

User Info: DeltaBladeX

DeltaBladeX
1 week ago#17
Since PSTV can't play the Silent Hill game, I'm stuck waiting for sales on the Untold Legends games for PSP.
I'm not lazy, I just don't care
http://backloggery.com/DeltaBladeXNZ

User Info: Cidastor

Cidastor
1 week ago#18
DeltaBladeX posted...
Since PSTV can't play the Silent Hill game, I'm stuck waiting for sales on the Untold Legends games for PSP.

Years ago they went on sale once. $2.50 each I think with plus.
I didn't have any money at the time.

Never have they went on sale again.

Literally the only time they have gone on sale.
I'm not a true gamer. I like to think a lot. I own and play a LOT of games. But I'd rather not be some fanboy bent over taking turns for their corporate masters
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any Diablo clones for the Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived