Favorite Utawarerumono Character: Day 3.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Favorite Utawarerumono Character: Day 3.

User Info: gadgaurd

gadgaurd
1 month ago#31
MR_Soren posted...
Karalau:
I only saw the anime, so I don't know as much about her as you do. My take was that she seems to have her own code of honor and her brother wasn't living up to it. I kinda saw her as a female version of Guts from the Berserk manga / anime, and I like Berserk. In fact, they make a blatant Berserk reference in one of her MoT scenes.

Nekone:
I actually didn't see it coming. I guess I suspected some of what happened, but the entirety of it all was far beyond my expectations. That was a painful way for Nekone to learn a life lesson. A cruel twist of fate. Yes, it's partially Haku's fault too. He was too lenient with her because he was always trying to get on her good side. I felt so bad for Kuon, I immediately hopped on Amazon to order MoT. I just couldn't stand seeing her so sad.

I got the screenshot for that. I don't even like Berserk but I found the reference amusing.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/gadgaurd.png
https://youtu.be/lUZhK1qs7AQ Yo dawg, I heard you like turn based combat.

User Info: RPG maniac87

RPG maniac87
1 month ago#32
@1212-1
Karalau is highly flawed which is part of what makes her such an interesting character. She had plenty of room to grow mentally, even if she had peaked physically.
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. -Anais Nin
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Favorite Utawarerumono Character: Day 3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived