some ideas that i wanna send to sony

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. some ideas that i wanna send to sony

User Info: abrmn29

abrmn29
4 weeks ago#1
before this send directly to sony, i want hear respond from other gamers
1.streaming

i just realize, when i use remote play to ps4, actually its possible for vita to do streaming with ps 4 help, but sony not yet implement it

what needed :
*ps vita and games that wanna streamed/ broadcasted
* ps4
* optional, monitor

how to do it :
play and connect ps vita with ps 4, recommended using cable AT remote play or second screen condition

*starting this, it the idea that send to sony
press certain button that allow ps vita for do stream at ps 4

* your ps vita will play while stream and recording job do by ps 4

*as result ps vita will play while at ps 4 monitor while show ps vita games that you currently play or streamed / recorded to be exactly.

2 second idea i wanna send are about ps plus games. i suggest free games add at ps plus also include old games from their older generation, like games from ps 1 and ps 2, which at futures high possibility drag customer to keep ps plus games.

3. not so sure, maybe bit more free 2 play but somekind like pay 2 win games? like at android?

feel free for give me,advices , critics or any kind of feed back . out of topic will high chance auto delete
psn id : abrmn29
As muslim, im sorry and apologize if sometimes i makes mistake and maybe hurt somebody, in many ways.
(message deleted)

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
4 weeks ago#3
all i know is that sony is DEF gonna listen to you and take you serious.

User Info: kedamono1

kedamono1
4 weeks ago#4
O YEAh, I don't mind remote anything at all. But I want multiacount possibility in my vita, be able of back up saves only for my vita games, and one option for full brightness and overclock the vita when is plug to the electrical current.
All possible with a firmware update.
Kedamono porque soy una enorme bestia sin alma, 1 porque en cierta epoca el "interne" se la pasaba chingando pidiendonos madres alfanumericas.

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
4 weeks ago#5
kedamono1 posted...
O YEAh, I don't mind remote anything at all. But I want multiacount possibility in my vita, be able of back up saves only for my vita games, and one option for full brightness and overclock the vita when is plug to the electrical current.
All possible with a firmware update.

I would be ok with 2 acounts just like the switch
VN's that need to be ported to consoles
https://imgur.com/a/f4zav

User Info: gamezalv

gamezalv
4 weeks ago#6
Hahahahahahahaha

I'm sorry, not trying to be rude here but do you actually think Sony (other than a small fraction of Sony Japan) gives a single f*** about the Vita? At this point they probably even forgotten about it after they abandoned it a few years back.

User Info: Darkbend

Darkbend
4 weeks ago#7
This guy's posts are comedy gold. Thanks for the lulz man.
"It mostly comes down to the fact that if you're close enough to touch Batman's cape, you're already unconscious."
-buddhamonster

User Info: Funny2never

Funny2never
4 weeks ago#8
So first off, before you send anything off make sure everything is grammatically correct. Even if you speak some other language you can still ask other people to edit ideas as there are quite a few grammatical errors in what you posted.

For your first idea, there are plenty of other ways to stream Vita stuff like using a capture card and what not. I’m also pretty sure you can’t reverse remote play to where your Vita is played through the PS4, and even if you could I’d question why you don’t just use a Vita tv instead.

For the second idea, I wouldn’t suggest what PS+ games they release. Plenty of people want different games, but they probably don’t want older games. One of the reasons for this being that they are at least half the price or less than most Vita games already, and most likely people have already bought or don’t want to buy these titles.

For the final idea, I wouldn’t even suggest you do that. You are not a game developer (I assume) so you shouldn’t really have a say as to what games go on their console. I imagine that they have been approached before about it and have probably said no. Even if they haven’t I don’t think they would want to develop any free to play games for the Vita themselves.

There are also plenty of other things that the Vita could improve on before the changes you suggest. One being having multiple accounts on a single Vita as someone above suggested.
You thought it was Zoroark, but it was I, DIttO!

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
4 weeks ago#9
I don't mean to rain on your parade but Sony won't take notice of suggestions from the public,
if you want to change anything you need to get a position within Sony.

User Info: presea_lover

presea_lover
4 weeks ago#10
They'll be sure to file those suggestions right in the trash bin and get to them first thing.
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. some ideas that i wanna send to sony

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived