What's your least favorite (or worst) anime game you have played on the Vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What's your least favorite (or worst) anime game you have played on the Vita?

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
4 weeks ago#11
Sethman409 posted...
Too many people misuse anime when they mean anime-styled. Just being clear.

See, when it's the latter it's kinda hard for me to tell. It just looks cartoony to me, but it's not based (or maybe doesn't have anything based on it in the case of Steins;Gate, for example) on anything.

Is Muramasa Rebirth an Anime Styled game? I dunno. I don't think it has a show, though.
I don't watch enough Japanese cartoons to have familiarity with a lot of stuff, so if I do have other games based on Anime I have no idea.

I do know I don't have any Dragon Ball (seen and read, butt only in the original Japanese), One Piece (read a few of the comics only), or Sword Art Online (have never seen, don't even know if there's a comic series) Vita games, though.
I don't have any of the Gundam games either, though understand some of them are promising.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
En un mundo perfecto, eso definitivamente importaria.

User Info: RangerBorn12

RangerBorn12
4 weeks ago#12
Forbster posted...
feraldrgn posted...
Yeah I think SAO Lost Song still takes the title as my least favourite anime game that I've played.

SAO:HR on the other hand is very good and probably the best one so far.

It's definitely up there for good anime ARPGs.

I'm not a fan of SAO:HR (the first hours were painful) but I agree that so far, it is still the best SAO game. The one thing I can give credit to AWvsSAO is that it has more male characters than just 4 but it just ends up being the Destiny 2 on the Vita (as in, basically Lost Song 1.5).

Also, Tokyo Tattoo Girls is also one of the few anime games I have played on the Vita that regretted me buying it. To give credit to some of the terrible anime games like Lost Song, Drive Girls, etc, they can at least be classified as GAMES. TTG is barely even one. Even games with less gameplay like The Order 1886 has more gameplay.7

User Info: RangerBorn12

RangerBorn12
4 weeks ago#13
Forbster posted...
feraldrgn posted...
Yeah I think SAO Lost Song still takes the title as my least favourite anime game that I've played.

SAO:HR on the other hand is very good and probably the best one so far.

It's definitely up there for good anime ARPGs.

I'm not a fan of SAO:HR (the first hours were painful) but I agree that so far, it is still the best SAO game. The one thing I can give credit to AWvsSAO is that it has more male characters than just 4 but it just ends up being the Destiny 2 on the Vita (as in, basically Lost Song 1.5).

Also, Tokyo Tattoo Girls is also one of the few anime games I have played on the Vita that regretted me buying it. To give credit to some of the terrible anime games like Lost Song, Drive Girls, etc, they can at least be classified as GAMES. TTG is barely even one. Even games with less gameplay like The Order 1886 has more gameplay.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What's your least favorite (or worst) anime game you have played on the Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived